Survivor Heroes vs. Villians Ep.3

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Relatively tame episode. It was a little surprising to the see the heroes sweep the challenge, but the villains got some pretty poor matchups. James sure didn't "spiral out of control" like they pimped last week.

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
Relatively tame episode. It was a little surprising to the see the heroes sweep the challenge, but the villains got some pretty poor matchups. James sure didn't "spiral out of control" like they pimped last week.

No but he was kind of a jerk at the challenge though, throwing the pad at Randy's face!!!:wideeyed:

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
No but he was kind of a jerk at the challenge though, throwing the pad at Randy's face!!!:wideeyed:

Wasn't Randy talking trash before they started?

You could definately tell that the Heroes wanted it more.

As soon as I seen that there was no puzzle involved I knew the Heroes would dominate (not 8-0, but I knew it wouldn't be close)

The Villains need as little physical challenges as possible because they don't match up well at all.

An the Heroes need as few puzzles as possible because they don't have Boston Rob.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
So....I can't read page three or four (couldn't watch it tonight), but was it as interesting as it promised to be?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Wasn't the most exciting episode but Coach once again showed why I hope he's going home sooner than later. Also, when Randy had to go up against James in the challenge I said "this won't take James about 1 good push to finish him off" and well that is all it really took. LOL

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
The domination in the challenge was amazing. Good thing for the heroes cause they were in trouble with another loss. James is a beast though and is clearly going to rage his way right off the island. Throwing the pad at Randy was not necessary.

I loved coaches big shouting celebration all the while Jeff is saying, NO, NO, NO.' And then coach goes in the mud. :yes:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
The domination in the challenge was amazing. Good thing for the heroes cause they were in trouble with another loss. James is a beast though and is clearly going to rage his way right off the island. Throwing the pad at Randy was not necessary.

I loved coaches big shouting celebration all the while Jeff is saying, NO, NO, NO.' And then coach goes in the mud. :yes:

LOL! That was priceless and just another reason why I hope that tool isn't around too much longer.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Just so you all know, the funny man himself goes home tonight.

Randy will be voted out at Tribal Council tonight.

If anyone wants the list of what week your survivor goes home I got it. Also if you want to know who the winner and the final 3 are, I got that as well.

Watch and see and Randy is voted off tonight.

:smile:

Not to be mean, but if you post posts like this again, I will erase them. Myself and others enjoy the element of surprise. Please do not post things like this. If you must tell people at least say "I know who gets voted out, PM me for info."

Thanks.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Best quote of the night "Not one person here is honorable.....except me" - Coach.

I laughed so hard.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I wanna rub things on Pavarti's rear.

That is all.

I think Danielle is hotter. But you can't go wrong with Parvati. Of course Amanda isn't bad either.

It's funny because every game you always kind of gravitate towards the good looking ladies (or men if you're my wife) first, but as soon as you get into the game and learn personalities...all you care about is game and you want the best to stay in.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I actually liked Coach this week. He did his typical schtick, trying to act smarter than he is (I especially liked when he used the word "Pontificate") but when he called Parvati out for trying to flirt her way into coach's good graces was great. Him flipping off Jeff was pretty good too. I half-way think Jeff already wants to kick Coach's *** the way he backhandedly calls him the dragonslayer. Next week looks interesting with coach blubbering on about something.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Mafia style???? :notworthy:

But seriously, thanks. Was worried that tool was gonna ruin the whole show for me!!:no:

I was extremely grateful for the heads-up on that.

For my money, I think that was good strategy on the Villains part to line up Randy across from James. James was sooo pumped that he was going to run through somebody, and Randy really wasn't going to beat anybody. Might as well give that one away. (And with that deficit, I don't Randy was getting 8 wins in one match)

Unless Randy had tried the strategy a co-worker was looking to see someone try with James, which was to let him come charging, sidestep him, and watch him hit the mud. Had there been a contestant that tried that and succeeded, that would have been my favorite.

And congrats to Coach for being my Craftsman Tool of the Week.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'd like to see a Celebrity Survivor sometime with the winner getting $1 mil for their charity but unfortunately you'd probably never see that happen because there aren't enough Celebs that would do it. Trying to think who I would want to see on a show like that...