Survivor: Game Changers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
My guesses on the finale:

Sarah & Brad will go to the final vote. Toss-up for the winner

Cirie will be sent to the jury tonight.

Aubry - made some moves, but has no real tribe support left
Troyzan - too much a follower
Tai - too erratic

all of the idols, legacies, etc, can certainly make mincemeat out of my predictions, though.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Looking forward to the (presumed) Tai meltdown. He seems like a good guy, but the entertainment value should be through the roof if he squanders two idols.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Brad is the dumbest player in that game. What game was he watching where he thought taking Sara to the final 3 was a good idea? He had the game won, and he had the perfect stooges to sit beside and he blew it. His arrogance cost him a million dollars, couldn't happen to a better person.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I'll watch the reunion tomorrow but I hope Jeff asks the question who they would have voted for if it were Tai instead of Sara, I think it would have been unanimous.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
My guesses on the finale:

Sarah & Brad will go to the final vote. Toss-up for the winner

Cirie will be sent to the jury tonight.

Aubry - made some moves, but has no real tribe support left
Troyzan - too much a follower
Tai - too erratic

all of the idols, legacies, etc, can certainly make mincemeat out of my predictions, though.
:cool:

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Brad is the dumbest player in that game. What game was he watching where he thought taking Sara to the final 3 was a good idea? He had the game won, and he had the perfect stooges to sit beside and he blew it. His arrogance cost him a million dollars, couldn't happen to a better person.

Agree. I thought Sara had to win the last immunity challenge to make final 3. Brad wins then says his target is Tai and I couldn't believe it.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Great finale. Everyone but Cirie with immunity at a tribal?! That was bonkers. Brad certainly blew it by taking Sarah, but in my mind both Sarah and Brad deserved to win. Two totally different styles of play and the jury awarded cut throat this time. If I am Sierra or Micela, I don't think I would have been able to vote for Sara.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I think Sarah's gonna have this grand idea that she made "game-changing" moves if she makes it to the final tribal, but in reality she's just been a pretty big flip-flopper and I don't think the jury is gonna respect her for it.

giphy.gif

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009

He just wanted to show his dominance over Tai. that was it. He was dumb.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Possibly one of if not the best season of Survivor I think. I can't remember a season with more scrambling and shocks at tribal than this season and the tribal where Cirie was out by default was great.

I was pulling for Culpepper to win, I always respect guys that can rattle off that many immunity wins with their back against the wall because there is no way he would have made the final 3 had he not done that. Ozzy may be the best player to never win the game because he's too good of a competitor. Sarah was a worthy winner although I was not a fan of how she lied and deceptive but it's part of the game and some seasons that is respected by the jury and other seasons it is the nail in the coffin. Brad definitely goofed by not taking Tai.

Amazed that they can keep this show fresh after 35 seasons, just when you think it eventually will become stale they have a season like they just did that has you ready to see what will happen in the next season.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I think it's funny how they keep coming up with different ways to paint the "Brains, Brawn, Beauty" themes to seasons (i.e. White Collar, Blue Collar, No Collar).

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Possibly one of if not the best season of Survivor I think. I can't remember a season with more scrambling and shocks at tribal than this season and the tribal where Cirie was out by default was great.

I was pulling for Culpepper to win, I always respect guys that can rattle off that many immunity wins with their back against the wall because there is no way he would have made the final 3 had he not done that. Ozzy may be the best player to never win the game because he's too good of a competitor. Sarah was a worthy winner although I was not a fan of how she lied and deceptive but it's part of the game and some seasons that is respected by the jury and other seasons it is the nail in the coffin. Brad definitely goofed by not taking Tai.

Amazed that they can keep this show fresh after 35 seasons, just when you think it eventually will become stale they have a season like they just did that has you ready to see what will happen in the next season.

Ozzy probably isn't even in the top 10 best survivor contestants to have never won. I think he'd rightly be counted as a Survivor star, but much like Rupert before him, he's just really lacking in the non physical aspects of the game.

Culpepper would have been an ok winner, but there are very few examples where someone treated people the way he did that ended up winning. I think what ultimately hurt him most was people thought Sierra did all the strategic moves for him and he didn't help himself much by making some pretty dumb decisions after she was voted out.

This was a pretty good season overall, some big moves and some unbelievably dumb ones.

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Culpepper obviously a stud cruising in 5 straight immunity challenges, but the season was called 'Game Changers' presumably for a reason. Sarah deserved the win, she lived up to the title of the season. Brad just got there by winning challenges, impressive for sure, but nothing about his play was game changing. When Sarah gave the non-transferrable advantage to Cirie to hold and called Cirie out when she tried to play it against Sarah was pretty impressive.

Also cool that little old Marion, Iowa has produced two Survivor champions.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Culpepper obviously a stud cruising in 5 straight immunity challenges, but the season was called 'Game Changers' presumably for a reason. Sarah deserved the win, she lived up to the title of the season. Brad just got there by winning challenges, impressive for sure, but nothing about his play was game changing. When Sarah gave the non-transferrable advantage to Cirie to hold and called Cirie out when she tried to play it against Sarah was pretty impressive.

Also cool that little old Marion, Iowa has produced two Survivor champions.

Who is the other person to win from Marion?