Survivor Blood vs. Water Cast Revealed

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
When this gets to the merge, I see real potential.

yeah I'm a little disappointed they didn't keep the couples together because it would get real interesting how they aligned with other people. Doing it this way means they'll have to make other alliances though and who knows how that will play out once the merge happens.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
yeah I'm a little disappointed they didn't keep the couples together because it would get real interesting how they aligned with other people. Doing it this way means they'll have to make other alliances though and who knows how that will play out once the merge happens.

This way will have more potential later on, for the reasons you mentioned. The whole thing might stink yet.
It really all depends on who makes it to the end.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Watched last night, finally. How in the hell was Colton not the unanamous vote right at the beginning of the game? Also, that girl that got voted out by her tribe at the end got seriously screwed, what a ****** vote that was. Clearly "Tina's daughter" should have gotten kicked to the curb.

Also, Gervaise. Seriously? You've been on Survivor and probably watched the show for the last 13 years and you still can't swim? Then talk **** after your tribe wins and you contributed nothing? What a db.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Lot of same thoughts, how in the heck was Colton not gone right away? Did those people not watch his season, guy is a cancer and on top of it you have to live with all his drama he creates at camp with his sense of entitlement. Gervaise is an idiot, guy had to be litterally drug through the water yet talks the most crap after his tribe wins. Never been a Rupert fan and what a dumb move changing places with his wife who will likely be voted out quickly.

I do see a lot of potential for some good strategy forming with the mix this season, especially after the merge. Big advantage if both you and your loved one make it to the merge as you have an immediate alliance. I've been saying for awhile they need to try something like this although my idea was you have to vote a pair off and not just 1 which would make a ton more strategy if 1 of the 2 players was strong or had a strong alliance. I don't like redemption island but would like to see exile island back sometime. All I have to say is at least they did not bring back too many annoying players such as Coach or the Hantz boys

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
The loved ones tribe really doesn't know how to play this game, which is surprising since you'd assume they've seen the show before. Maybe they've seen too many seasons. They're way too quick to want to blindside people rather than get rid of the weaker players to win challenges. How do they expect to win anything if they keep all the weaker players?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
So, going into Final Tribal, I think Tyson wins this with at least 7 votes.

Monica will get all the ugly comments for being a do-nothing gutless coward of a player.
Gervais rode Tyson's coattails.
Tyson continually drove strategy and won challenges. Unless it's a bitterness vote, Tyson wins this going away.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
p.s. This Survivor thread wasn't too successful compared to the last one. Nothing against you, mj. Don't ban me.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
So, going into Final Tribal, I think Tyson wins this with at least 7 votes.

Monica will get all the ugly comments for being a do-nothing gutless coward of a player.
Gervais rode Tyson's coattails.
Tyson continually drove strategy and won challenges. Unless it's a bitterness vote, Tyson wins this going away.

Yup that's how I see it. I was really hoping Monica would have vote for Gervais just so there was a chance for Tina to shake things in the final three.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Monica played these last few weeks pretty badly. If she wasn't smart enough to realize that Tyson would win if he made the final three, then she doesn't deserve to win anyway.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Didn't like any of the final 6-7 except for Hayden. Katie was lame, Ciera was a ferret, Gervaise is a blow-hard, Monica is a twit (especially after all of her crap tonight), Tina is downright bitchy this time around, and Tyson is just a basic jerk.

However...Tyson (much as I dislike him) is the only one of the three that played the game well enough to win. Hopefully the jury votes for how they played the game...because NONE of them was good at the social side.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
It kind of seems like the jury wants a reason to vote for Monica.

It seems like they want a reason to not vote Tyson. The guy comes off as an arrogant ***** so I can see why they'd rather vote for someone else if they could.