Survivor 40. All Winners

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I realize Survivor 39 has not even aired yet. However, Here is the list of returning winners that will play for the winners only season. This is going to be a good one if you like Survivor. People trying to stand out and make game plays will make this season. It will be strange to see which players will be Identified as people we have to get out now since they could win, since they have all won and are all really solid players.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2019/05/survivor-40-cast-survivor-winners/

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Nice, might be the best season ever. I got away from Survivor from 2011-2015, so there should be a good mix of knowns and unknowns for me.

Sirkruser

May 19, 2019
Indianola
This Season was pretty good I like there was a chance for contestants to get back in it.

Devons should have won!!!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Nice, might be the best season ever. I got away from Survivor from 2011-2015, so there should be a good mix of knowns and unknowns for me.

I'll probably end up enjoying it too. Just getting tired of them bringing regurgitated players back all the time. Much prefer all new faces. If they ever completely jump the shark and do a season with B list celebs like Bronson Pinchot and Tara Reid just shoot me.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I'll probably end up enjoying it too. Just getting tired of them bringing regurgitated players back all the time. Much prefer all new faces. If they ever completely jump the shark and do a season with B list celebs like Bronson Pinchot and Tara Reid just shoot me.

I agree. This next season with Boston Rob and Sandra returning makes no sense to me. Seems very Big Brother like. It would have been nice to just see them in the winners group only. I also like new players. However, I still think it would be awesome if they did a "first one voted out" season. Just take everyone who was voted out first, we would not remember hardly anyone, and see if their luck can change seeing as how the first person usually did nothing wrong.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I agree. This next season with Boston Rob and Sandra returning makes no sense to me. Seems very Big Brother like. It would have been nice to just see them in the winners group. I also like new players. However, I still think it would be awesome if they did a "first one voted out" season. Just take everyone who was voted out first, we would not remember hardly anyone, and see if their luck can change seeing as how the first person usually did nothing wrong.

Bringing those 2 back to help them get back into Survivor shape.

• Funny
Reactions: Knownothing

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I agree. This next season with Boston Rob and Sandra returning makes no sense to me. Seems very Big Brother like. It would have been nice to just see them in the winners group only. I also like new players. However, I still think it would be awesome if they did a "first one voted out" season. Just take everyone who was voted out first, we would not remember hardly anyone, and see if their luck can change seeing as how the first person usually did nothing wrong.

Great idea.

Help Support Us

Become a patron