NFL: Sunday 1/14 NFL Playoff Thread

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Jaguars have absolutely punched the Steelers in the mouth up 14-0 early.

Jags have a very good defense, with a good running game and a shaky QB to boot. Steelers have an 'ok' defense, but are very dangerous when Big Ben gets it going. Still see them coming back to win the game.

Vikings/Saints should be a fantastic game later. Vikings have a top notch NFL defense, and have been decent on offense. Saints have an above average defense with arguably the most explosive offense in the NFL.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Jaguars have absolutely punched the Steelers in the mouth up 14-0 early.

Jags have a very good defense, with a good running game and a shaky QB to boot. Steelers have an 'ok' defense, but are very dangerous when Big Ben gets it going. Still see them coming back to win the game.

Vikings/Saints should be a fantastic game later. Vikings have a top notch NFL defense, and have been decent on offense. Saints have an above average defense with arguably the most explosive offense in the NFL.

And then the Jaguars blow up a play in the backfield on 4th and an inch.

I'd be more inclined to believe the Steelers "will" come back if the Jaguars hadn't flat out embarrassed Rothleisberger earlier this year.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
And then the Jaguars blow up a play in the backfield on 4th and an inch.

I'd be more inclined to believe the Steelers "will" come back if the Jaguars hadn't flat out embarrassed Rothleisberger earlier this year.
They definitely are proving me wrong.

I keep expecting a Bortles mistake...

Last edited:

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Jacksonville getting close to being in the AFC Championship game. Never thought I’d live to see the day.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron