Sullivan- Settles Fanatic hour

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Is there a Chris Williams fan boy badge we can add to our avatars?

He said fangirl. You know, because fangirl is somehow more insulting than fanboy. But if there's a badge available I still kind of want one.

Ask and you shall receive high-quality Microsoft Paint work.

0iRw38j.jpg

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
It isn't just the talk radio where the personal life gets mixed into the work. I get it. 95% of this site are Chris Williams fan girls so there really was no point in sharing to begin with.

Sounds like your problem is with the format. You're comparing Chris Williams, who is a more direct disciple of a guy like Bill Simmons, with guys who are disciples of beat reporters. It's a different method. For the record I change the channel when they don't talk sports. It's not for me.

• Agree
Reactions: ISC and CloneFan4

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
The problem listening to music stations in DM metro is the same.

Was driving before the CyHawk game a few years ago and got the old “Go Hawks” before the next song. Also owned by whoever owns WHO/KXNO, a bunch of the music stations are.

I listen to sports talk or stream off my phone most of the time. I have satellite radio in the family car, so that's nice.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Out of 3,905 posts you base this off the fact that I don't care for loud bars, the Star Wars sequels, and Willams content.

You've done more complaining about me complaining than I have actually complained.

Yeah I guess I'm just irritable lately. Sorry to make it personal.

I'm still curious if you have any examples of daily sports radio that you do like.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
So first I hear Stanz is a Hawkeye fan and now I am hearing Fitz is a secret Nazi?!?! What the hell is going on with that podcast?!?!?

You're mostly right. You just left out the part where Stanz is a Hawkeye fan and a Nebby fan.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This thread is really something..
Say you go on a bro-cation with C-Willy, Adam Gray, Blum, Charter, and Lawrence. You are sharing a room with Gray. Chris tells you if you deuce in a paper bag and put it under his bed, he'll pay for your bar tab for a night. Do you do it?

• Winner
Reactions: cyhiphopp

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Say you go on a bro-cation with C-Willy, Adam Gray, Blum, Charter, and Lawrence. You are sharing a room with Gray. Chris tells you if you deuce in a paper bag and put it under his bed, he'll pay for your bar tab for a night. Do you do it?

Gray would have to be my bro to go on a bro-cation with me. He is more like the cousin in Home Alone that you hope doesn't drink too much Pepsi and pee in bed while you're sharing rooms with him.

(Completely kidding. I love Adam.)

(Also, I would at least put consideration into the initial bet. Not sure I would follow through.)

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
We talk about Star Wars and Migos sometimes. Well, I talk about Migos. I don't think Fitzy even knows who the Migos are.
giphy.webp

I pitched a weekly Bachelor breakdown session but it was shockingly met with little to no support, which really surprised me for a podcast that's mostly listened to by 20-40 year old males.

• Funny
Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
We talk about Star Wars and Migos sometimes. Well, I talk about Migos. I don't think Fitzy even knows who the Migos are.

What the **** is a Migos? You mean Three A Migos? Someone tried to convince me that was racist a while back. I didn't buy it.

• Funny
Reactions: Fitzy

Aug 26, 2014
Chris could tell me to put under his pillow and I'd do it. He's my hero.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
giphy.webp

I pitched a weekly Bachelor breakdown session but it was shockingly met with little to no support, which really surprised me for a podcast that's mostly listened to by 20-40 year old males.

I would rather drink a 30 rack of Icehouse than talk about the Bachelor for 30 seconds.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Cydkar and Fitzy