Sugar Bowl: Baylor vs UGA's J.V.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Brewer went down hard on that lat hit out of bounds. I saw it from the Skycam, and it looked gruesome. He got the consussion protocol after being knocked out of the Big XII title game, and it looks like he is done tonight. Hopefully he will come back from this, but it is pretty scary.

That’s a lot of concussions in a short time period. Hopefully he recovers but I don’t remember a lot of guys who just stop getting them.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Georgia has an interesting recent history with quarterbacks

Jake from
Jacob Eason
Justin Fields

Then you throw in Jacob Park

I can't believe Fromm is so much better of a pro prospect than Brock Purdy. Same size but Brock stats are so much better and he's a better runner. Brock doesn't have the same arm strength but I think he's more accurate

When you have a good OL it’s amazing how much better the QB looks when he has more than 3 seconds to throw

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I feel like every school played a better/higher ranked team right? OSU was ranked I guess but they were pretty neck and neck with aTm.

Pretty sure Vegas had every Big XII team as underdog in their bowl game. I was hoping to win 2 or 3 total before it all started.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I can't believe Fromm is so much better of a pro prospect than Brock Purdy. Same size but Brock stats are so much better and he's a better runner. Brock doesn't have the same arm strength but I think he's more accurate

One is a senior, the other isn’t eligible for the draft so nobody’s bothering to discuss it.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Fromm is a Jr.

I like Brock but Fromm's arm strength is really really good.

His accuracy and ability to read a defense needs a lot of work. If he struggles against Baylor Bears he'll struggle against the Chicago Bears

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
His accuracy and ability to read a defense needs a lot of work. If he struggles against Baylor Bears he'll struggle against the Chicago Bears

Did he struggle against Baylor? I didn't think he did and his stats looks pretty decent too.

Capture.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: jbindm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron