Student Section Moving

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
They never have before, there were also states donors that didn’t get some due to running out. Maybe the new lots have extra.

This does appear to be the case; I am in States but got a Cardinal spot. I assume that means moving the Vs out to G7 cleared up a ton of space and was a net gain of car spots.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Just remember that its best to do 4 seats if you jump to donor level. If you did Century level for $100, thats really only $25 per seat extra. And you can get a $100 parking pass which is cheaper than some of the lots.

Grabbing good seats now in Y and then making the jump to Century in 2025 seems like a decent option.

So we have 3 seats which makes it interesting because you can't leave a single seat open so we're going to be limited a bit with that when we go select too. We park in GA lots so the parking pass thing doesn't factor in. Not to get flamed here by some but I don't see us bumping up to a donor level any time soon. Already feeling the pinch about getting season tickets for FB and BB with young kids starting to get into activities that are going to eventually force my hand with attending games as it is I'm sure. So I don't really get any more value getting seats that are going to eventually cost me more in future and probably will just go for the comparable non-donor sections to where we already were.

Reactions: Didley

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This does appear to be the case; I am in States but got a Cardinal spot. I assume that means moving the Vs out to G7 cleared up a ton of space and was a net gain of car spots.
Never sure. I’m higher up cardinal and wife wanted around Hilton so we are parking below where we could have. Wife wanted to have easier in and out.

Reactions: CascadeClone

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Will you message me on FB when you get yours? I've been checking email but it's spotty at best. FB WORKS BETTER THAN ANY OF MY OTHT MEDIA SOURCES RIGHT NOW.
Crap...hit the cap lock. Not gonna retype it.
Yes, will do. I've been thinking about whether you'd be able to even see an email.

Help Support Us

Become a patron