Story from Tyrese Haliburton and Steve Prohm teleconference today

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I don’t care about Iowa basketball,they will choke towards end of the season and send their senior players to go play overseas somewhere in Cambodia or Afghanistan or wherever, God knows where. I only care about ISU here, so If HB goes in the top 10 even 20 I will be happy, let him go get his money, it’s also good for ISU, it’s good for Coach Prohm whom I have attacked on here not because I hate the man but because the results are not what most of us wanted, so HB going to the NBA high sends a message to the blue chip recruits that a three star recruit developed into a lottery pick(Again like at Murray State..Prohm) yet the 5 stars that went to Duke Kentucky, Ku etc not all of them turned out to be that great anyways. So yeah I Iowa can have the 4 year players, I want one and dones.... that will mean us getting good players and Iowa gets our leftovers. ‍♂️

“I don’t care about Iowa basketball but talked about them in a thread that has nothing to do with Iowa basketball”

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I saw in mock draft board HB is going 6th overall? That’s awesome. I also didn’t See Luke Garza on the board...translation: Iowa basketball will always be garbage.
Harrison Barnes isn’t an Isu player. He has been in nba for years.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Nothing against Haliburton, he's great, but give me senior Monte all day long. I wish we could have seen Haliburton with a better supporting cast around him.
And you might rather have Senior Haliburton than Senior Monte. I would roll the dice on Haliburton in 2 years.

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
I saw in mock draft board HB is going 6th overall? That’s awesome. I also didn’t See Luke Garza on the board...translation: Iowa basketball will always be garbage.
Everytime I see a comment like this it makes me cringe. We haven't beaten them in three years. But I like your attitude! ; )

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron