Steve Prohm says he'll meet with Jamie Pollard to discuss his future next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
No - Underwood was one of the six candidates interviewed, along with Prohm, at the Parker search firm's Atlanta office. Pollard just thought Prohm was the better choice.
Pollard or Leath???

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
My pick for our next coach is about to tip off on CBS. Craig Smith has sold me!

If USU does not get the auto bid, they are very much on the bubble. Potential conflict of interest for JP? :jimlad:

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Pollard made the hire. Leath just told him to do his job and interview other candidates besides just going with TJ. He could have still hired Tj after interviewing others.

At the time, JP said that Prohm's up tempo style, sideline demeanor, and vision for the Iowa State program were the reasons "he and President Leath" made the choice that they did over the other candidates interviewed, according to this piece WRNL posted at the time.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
At the time, JP said that Prohm's up tempo style, sideline demeanor, and vision for the Iowa State program were the reasons "he and President Leath" made the choice that they did over the other candidates interviewed, according to this piece WRNL posted at the time.

He looks like he's aged about 20 years from that photo to now.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
My pick for our next coach is about to tip off on CBS. Craig Smith has sold me!
Hopefully he hasn't changed your mind after watching this game...it's dreadful to watch. Not enthused at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.