Steve Deace Tweet

nocsious3

Aug 23, 2013
Is Steve the guy that used to run that other isu message board? I literally quit and cancelled my subscription to that place because of that d-bag.

• Winner
Reactions: keepngoal

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Is Steve the guy that used to run that other isu message board? I literally quit and cancelled my subscription to that place because of that d-bag.
yep. and tried to bully his way into owning this.................

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
He's a terrible person. I don't throw that out lightly. Not Marty T. bad.

He’s worse than Marty. He’s a scared hypocrite who spouts garbage behind the mic but but doesn’t live his own life the way he screams everybody should.

Marty isn’t a good dude at all, a despicable parent, ex spouse, etc. However his main crime was identifying wealthy people that aren’t intelligent that he could take advantage of. It’s honestly amazing that he got over a million out of that dude in Ankeny. I mean how stupid do you have to be to keep giving him money unless you’re both caught up in some illegal crap and Marty has you by the balls.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
giphy.gif

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
That guy used to be so passionate about ISU athletics... never quite understood his big downfall.

I used to love listening to Miller and Deace in the morning. Then Deace sold his soul to go do political talk radio and just says stupid **** for ratings. I fully expect that when he retires, he will acknowledge all the stuff he said was lies and crap just to make money. Deace is the biggest capitalist / snake oil vendor there is - have lost all respect for him over the last few years.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I met Deace about 20 years ago about a job opportunity that was with him and that Narcisse guy. It was the single most red flag, something isn't right, meeting I have ever had. I left there never wanting anything to do with either of them. Deace is a whiny *****.

Reactions: CyBobby

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Deace and Jon Miller used to have a cyhawk show on mediacom back in the day, weekly during football season many years ago that I used to watch. Deace was supposed to be the Cyclone guy, but he would always **** all over Iowa State and rarely give the team credit and rarely would pick them to win. Jon Miller would always give ISU a lot more credit and seemed to know more about the team and schedule than Deace. Miller would routinely go to bat for ISU when talking to Deace because Deace would give so little respect to ISU. I have no idea how Deace suckered his way into that job and how he has a job now.