Status on Kempt?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclone87

Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
You could tell he was struggling to get much velocity on his throws. Props to him for giving it a try with an injury. Believe I heard it is his throwing shoulder

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
He came off the field holding it like a limp noodle his last series, not a good sign.

Not surprising, he probably hasn't thrown this many balls since high school.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
I have no inside info, but I would guess he is done. Arm hanging like a noodle, in street clothes for the second half on senior day, etc.

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Per the coach today:

″(Kempt) did run around yesterday,” Campbell said at his weekly news conference Monday. “It’s nothing where he needs surgery or where it’s going to be an extended period of time, which is obviously great for Kyle and certainly great for us. We’ll kind of handle that day-to-day and probably by the time we meet Wednesday I’ll have more information for you.”

Linky: http://www.amestrib.com/sports/20171113/football-kempt-day-to-day-ahead-of-baylor-game