Start Recruiting Pierschbacher now

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
If Lazard, CPR, and company manage to sway Jeff Jones to Ames I wouldn't rule it out. But then again he's already switched once.. So I'm guessing he's not switching again.

Wally86

Oct 23, 2008
Central Iowa
I think he means stay on him in case he transfers in a year or two. Still a dumb thread :)
You do get that both are from Cedar Falls and Harrington was on a Track scholorship at Bama? Since all other threads on CF are brilliant...:plaugh:

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
You do get that both are from Cedar Falls and Harrington was on a Track scholorship at Bama? Since all other threads on CF are brilliant...:plaugh:

Not to rag on you wally but this has always been one of my all time favorite misspellings. I think you meant scholarship...

In reference to the OP this isn't anywhere close to relevant to football. The point of reading a newspaper is to read the articles and not jump all over headlines.

Wally86

Oct 23, 2008
Central Iowa
Not to rag on you wally but this has always been one of my all time favorite misspellings. I think you meant scholarship...

In reference to the OP this isn't anywhere close to relevant to football. The point of reading a newspaper is to read the articles and not jump all over headlines.

OK ewe caan spel. Wut bout logic? Is that ur forte two?

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Yeah a huge hawkeye fan who switched to Alabama is not going to Iowa State. That would be like Lazard going to Iowa