Star Wars Super Trailer

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Well that was pretty cool. They did not use much footage from the prequels. Kind of supports the idea that besides ROTS, the prequels don't add much to the story line.

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
I liked the Last Jedi.

giphy.gif

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Some of the scenes used must have been from out takes, like when Luke was talking with Biggs on Tatooine before Biggs joined the rebellion. Definitely not in the final version of A new Hope.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Some of the scenes used must have been from out takes, like when Luke was talking with Biggs on Tatooine before Biggs joined the rebellion. Definitely not in the final version of A new Hope.

Honest question because I don't know, is it in the "remastered" version with added scenes like when Han steps on Jabba's tail?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

Yeah, Topher Grace said they added those on purpose. There are some great lines in Biggs' scene.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Apparently Topher Grace and a buddy got bored and decided to put together a super trailer for all 10 Star Wars movies last weekend. It's pretty awesome.

Gave me chills. So much about what I've always loved about Star Wars in there.

The Original Trilogy will always, for me, be the best series of movies in existence.

I wasn't absolutely in love with Episode 1, but I still appreciate it's place in Star Wars lore. Episodes 2 and 3 were decent, even with poor writing and directing.

I also don't subscribe to the hate for the Sequels. I love them and have watched them at every opportunity. They are well done in my opinion.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Honest question because I don't know, is it in the "remastered" version with added scenes like when Han steps on Jabba's tail?

No. They are deleted scenes. I've seen them before, but not in official releases. You can find the full Toschi Station scene on facebook if you look. Some scenes with Luke and his other friends as well. Really drives home that he's just a teenager. Makes some of his whining make sense.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
The scene where Luke is looking up at the sky in the beginning, the discussion with Biggs, and the scene where Luke is assembling his lightsaber are all deleted scenes that I don't believe ever ended up in any versions, but I could be wrong. I don't believe the scene from Rogue One where they are running along the beach with the AT-ATs shooting at them ended up in the movie either. Think it was pulled from the trailers.

• Informative
Reactions: BuffettClone