STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
this guy must be a HOK troll hoping for the XF commit. You .just signed up today on CF. Also-my comment had nothing to do with specifically with information about XF. It was primarily directed about the reporting they do about all ISU athletics....
Read the post 2 down. I have been a member longer than you and I switched my handle. Don't be that guy that accuses everyone of being a Hawk.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Are you talking about the anesthesiologist? If so, no clue how he acts at games, but he is actually a great guy/doc and a friend of mine. Obviously very passionate Iowa fan and huge donor. Never misses any basketball or football games home or away for 30 years. I actually enjoy talking Hawk and Cyclone sports w him bc he has tons of thoughts/info to share and is always interested in my ISU perspective too.

Have you never watched Iowa Basketball before? Also he's very vocal on how much he hates Iowa State

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Just got off the phone with a couple sources who confirmed the news. Cant tell you everything but XF was a Hawkeye with plans to tell CSP after the game Tuesday. However something happened during the game Tuesday night that led to him reversing his decision and he is going to be a Cyclone, 100%.

Jesus!

upload_2019-11-7_13-42-52.png

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
In the handful of important games in Carver the last 10 years, Iowa fans boo just as much as any fanbase. It's a part of being invested in the game. AFH, in the rare instances when a call goes against KU, also boos very loudly.

• Winner
Reactions: FinalFourCy

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
this guy must be a HOK troll hoping for the XF commit.

You .just signed up today on CF. Also-my comment had nothing to do with specifically with information about XF and recruits. Te post was response to the OP who commented how much closer to the athletic programs the Cyclone fanatic personnel are at ISU vs. the relationship of the HR/HN personnel were to the Hok athletic programs. It was primarily directed about the reporting they do about all ISU athletics....nice try at portraying something there that wasn't.

he’s not a hok, he’s just a know nothing...

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
giphy.gif

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Also, Cdubs is taking a beating over there. I'm not sure why exactly though.

Hawk fans are used to the local media being in love with the Hawks. As soon as there's a Cyclone voice anywhere, they hate it. CW is damn good at his job. He's a Cyclone insider and has a lot of good insight into the program, and uses that access and insight to inform his audience. He doesn't overdo the Cyclone homer thing unless it's absolute tongue-in-cheek*.

*Translation for Hawk fans: Tongue-in-cheek is like when you say you like Target instead of Wal-Mart in front of your Aunt Grandma

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron