cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
23-20. I think our defense is going to cause OSU problems, but they'll still make a few mistakes. Our offense may also struggle a little bit after a bye week but get it going in the end in time to kick a late 4th quarter field goal to win it.

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
23-20. I think our defense is going to cause OSU problems, but they'll still make a few mistakes. Our offense may also struggle a little bit after a bye week but get it going in the end in time to kick a late 4th quarter field goal to win it.
Oh God don't let it come down to a last minute field goal. I am too old for that...

Reactions: cstrunk

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
I think these thread titles need to be change to show ISU vs. OSU otherwise a casual glance would leave the lazy reader to believe you always pick the opponent. I also think the designated hitter should be eliminated and QBs should be hit hard and anywhere on their body during a live play and ketchup is the one true hot dog condiment.

Only used LOL emoji response because mustard is THE hot dog condiment. :)

Inthesystem

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 12, 2009
The thing that scares me is the ISU tendency to get off to a slow start.

Then I would get scared if things go too well and we get a big lead.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Everybody remembers the three picks to end the game and the three inexplicable big plays ISU gave up in the first half.
I haven't missed a home game in 23 years, including this year. But I literally couldn't remember a play from this game only hours after it. Darn fireball. What was weird is nobody around me even knew I was drunk(er) than normal. And i wasn't even hungover on Sunday. Really weird day.

This year I remember everything in this HUGE road win to solidify our standing. 38-27.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
These are the hype games that historically Iowa State lets us down in.... I think that changes this year, another key example of turning the program in a positive, upward trend.

This program is experiencing a change of identity. Went to TCU and won. Finally beat OU in Ames. Next is winning a hype game. Go Cyclones!