Sports today!

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Anyone else really excited for today? Look at all the great events we have to watch in 1 day!

Bball vs OSU
Rastlin
Volleyball vs Minny
Acc/SEC/Big12 Championships!

I am going to be glued to the tv all day.

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
Me too! I'm setting myself up for either an awesome day or a huge letdown!

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
My ESPNU is not working. Not happy. May not work before Drake either.

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
... And Wartburg plays in the D3 quarterfinal playoff game against UW WHitewater!.
Not that anyone cares, just had to throw it out there.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
isnt wrestling today too? im so happy my company scheduled our christmas party today. who does that? seriously, this is big 12 country....you dont have a christmas party on the first saturday in december. some people deserve shot.

cloneaholic

Apr 20, 2006
Yes, the big wrestling dual meet is tonight. I see they've sold 15,800 tickets so far - it will be a new NCAA attendance record. With all those hawkeye fans screaming bloody murder and with mad dog Brands frothing at the mouth, it's going to be a very hostile environment for our boys. I hope they can match the intensity. If not, it's going to be a long night.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
isnt wrestling today too? im so happy my company scheduled our christmas party today. who does that? seriously, this is big 12 country....you dont have a christmas party on the first saturday in december. some people deserve shot.

My companies xmas party is fri night. Thankfully I will not be attending. Who schedules the xmas party on the night of the Iowa Iowa St game?

cloneaholic

Apr 20, 2006
I forgot to mention that we'll be capping off the big sports weekend with a women's basketball victory over Iowa on Sunday!

Nov 9, 2008
Yes, the big wrestling dual meet is tonight. I see they've sold 15,800 tickets so far - it will be a new NCAA attendance record. With all those hawkeye fans screaming bloody murder and with mad dog Brands frothing at the mouth, it's going to be a very hostile environment for our boys. I hope they can match the intensity. If not, it's going to be a long night.

I think its sold out now so I hear....some will try and walk up tonight I'm sure but hopefully then can make a run for a tv quick because they wont be getting in