Spencer Jones

CaptivaCyGuy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 20, 2017
Couple of lessons to live by in watching this video. First, if your wing man in a fight has on a turtle neck you are in trouble. Second, if you see a dude with cauliflower ears you best back up and walk away. Watched this and was reminded something my grandpa always said "if you go looking for trouble you are going to find it."

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Couple of lessons to live by in watching this video. First, if your wing man in a fight has on a turtle neck you are in trouble. Second, if you see a dude with cauliflower ears you best back up and walk away. Watched this and was reminded something my grandpa always said "if you go looking for trouble you are going to find it."

At the very least, don't put yourself in a position to get tossed onto the floor of a bathroom in a college bar....

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I'd love to know the whole story behind that. Who started the trash talk, or most likely, who was hitting on the other guy's girl.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I love the one guy that steps over him, lightly tugs on his shirt in a "hey you should probably stop kicking his ass" gesture, but then thinks better of it and steps over the carnage with his drink in hand.

It reminds me of a floor party with a bunch of wrestlers in old RCA back in the day. Some big idiots came in talking **** and standing over these guys and they ended up eating crappy dorm floor.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I love the one guy that steps over him, lightly tugs on his shirt in a "hey you should probably stop kicking his ass" gesture, but then thinks better of it and steps over the carnage with his drink in hand.

It reminds me of a floor party with a bunch of wrestlers in old RCA back in the day. Some big idiots came in talking **** and standing over these guys and they ended up eating crappy dorm floor.

I feel bad for the guys just trying to take a leak.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I'd love to know the whole story behind that. Who started the trash talk, or most likely, who was hitting on the other guy's girl.
Sounds like Jones' lawyer is saying he was trying to deescalate, which I don't know if I fully buy because Jones is clearly saying "ohh what you got" as the mma guy turns to his brother. I think it's obvious Jones didn't throw the first punch, but rather it was his turtle-neck wearing buddy who pushed the mma dude from behind jones, as the guy who took Jones down was just looking away. My guess is dude thought it was Jones and just went off on him. If he was trying to deescalate, then do it for someone more worth it than Turtleneck-bro... and either way, you're an idiot for fighting in a college bar bathroom lol

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Man, that was hilarious to watch.

Instead of popping out the guy's eye, should have broken his holding hand.

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
Do we know how mma dude got bloodied? Do we know he actually threw the first punch? Was Jean jacket dinged up too? Looks like something must have started, stopped and then got finished. Hard to watch...Jean jacket took a beating.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: JP4CY and Yaz