Special Teams

WISCY1895

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2009
Who is the Special Teams Coordinator for the 24-25 season?
Don’t have one. From everything that came out after the season Langs was just the coordinator in title only and they still managed it as a staff.
I’ve heard Poteat actually has been a big contributor to special teams

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Don’t have one. From everything that came out after the season Langs was just the coordinator in title only and they still managed it as a staff.
I’ve heard Poteat actually has been a big contributor to special teams

Reactions: Cyclonepride

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
From everything I’ve been told, Grande is a real trash person. I hope he gets canned after this year and we can find someone who knows what they’re doing and treats the players with respect and decency at the very least

• Wow
Reactions: FAFO and nrg4isu

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Felt our ST was adequate last season. At least felt like there were fewer gaffes and guffaws.

Excited for the new kicker Konrardy out of Dubuque, CW and Blum may have hyped him up a little too much on their most recent Sunday pod.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
From everything I’ve been told, Grande is a real trash person. I hope he gets canned after this year and we can find someone who knows what they’re doing and treats the players with respect and decency at the very least

Oh, so is this like when you "heard" one of the former Cyclone NFL draft prospects bombed an interview with the Chiefs? Only this time it's actively bashing someone currently on our coaching staff? If you "heard" he's such a trash person, why do you think Matt looks the other way? Or are you suggesting CMC has had a blind spot for the past 4 years??

mark82

Jun 19, 2006
Matt Campbell, Hank Poteat, Rob Grande, and Rory Walling among others. ST’s by committee.
I hope that works. Sounds like ST could end up being the red-headed step child as coaches focus on their primary duties.

Early in my career I had a director say that if something is important, you put one person in charge, otherwise there will be a lack of accountability, the task will eventually fail due to any number of reasons and you will end up with a room full of people pointing blame at each other.

It was his "one neck to grab" theory of management. (He had a lot of sayings like this). It wasn't fool proof, but it did seem to work.

But hey, he was old school....

• Dumb
Reactions: ribsnwhiskey