Spaghetti Works

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
It's funny that the first things that I think of there are the rolls and the baked sweet potato...

The rolls are tip top. The crowds there are somewhat confusing, I mean it is very good, but is anything THAT good? Not in my opinion. Without call ahead I would never go there and wait 3 hours. I could go out, slaughter a cow and start my own restuarant in that time.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I loved Roadhouse I just can't deal with the crowd there anymore, especially when I can get a bigger, better steak for the same price at Iowa Beef... Now only if they had those rolls....
I was already hungry...now I'm starving at that thought.:sad:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
It's funny that the first things that I think of there are the rolls and the baked sweet potato...

Oh yeah, the rolls are the bomb.

There's absolutely no restaurant in town that I'd wait for over 30-45 minutes for. If I'm ready to eat, I'm ready to eat. I'll either call ahead or go elsewhere.

Waiting an hour or more has never "appealed" to me...regardless of the location.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Re: Spaghetii Works

The rolls are tip top. The crowds there are somewhat confusing, I mean it is very good, but is anything THAT good? Not in my opinion. Without call ahead I would never go there and wait 3 hours. I could go out, slaughter a cow and start my own restuarant in that time.

Anybody from or in the south ever been to a Quincy's Steakhouse? They had great rolls and they knew it. Their commercials used to be a walking talking yeast roll (Imagine Mr. Peanut) and he would sing that they are the home of the 'Big Fat Yeast Roll'.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron