Southern Scuffle

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Kent State (Wheeler) takes 3rd at 184. Don't know if we can catch them now. Ed Ruth in a battle for 1st. Down 5-3 with under a minute left.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
J'Den Cox dominates Morgan McIntosh. 9-2 with RT. Schiller up 4-2 early in the 3rd.

Even with a loss here Kyven keeps the #2 spot. I think next Tuesday it'll be

1. Schiller
2. Gadson
3. Cox
4. McIntosh

Gadson will get Schiller again when they come to Ames in February. He only has to win the last one in March.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Even with a loss here Kyven keeps the #2 spot. I think next Tuesday it'll be

1. Schiller
2. Gadson
3. Cox
4. McIntosh

Gadson will get Schiller again when they come to Ames in February. He only has to win the last one in March.

Yeah. Kyven is so close though.

psyclone51

Nov 6, 2011
I know there were some disappointments here, but I thought there were some great outcomes as well. I am particularly happy for Gabe; he beat numerous guys seeded above him and lost close ones to highly ranked wrestlers. Plus, I really like to watch the kid. He's always game, and I like that.

I also liked 'spoon. I was really pleased with Tanner as well, but it is nice to seen Lelund performing at this level.

And while we expected him to do well, Gadsen confirmed his ranking. I was a bit worried about him watching him in Ames earlier this season, but this meet confirms he is legit.

To bad about Mike Moreno; something is wrong there because this is not the Moreno I have seen before.

And I am pretty happy with 8th - largely because I see improvement in a number of weight classes. I think we are starting to see more impact by Nickerson.

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
We placed at 2 weights. Are you guys still thinking top 5 in OK City?
Probably not. Does that make you happy?

Seriously, I am far from a sunshine pumper, but you need to do a better job in choosing your spots. I agree with you somewhat regularly and I'm still ready to put you on ignore. It's almost become incessant and I suspect not many are amused with or informed by what you say, at least as far as wrestling goes. We get it, the program is not where you want it to be. Same goes for the rest of us. You appear to be gleeful about it and that is annoying.

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
Probably not. Does that make you happy?

Seriously, I am far from a sunshine pumper, but you need to do a better job in choosing your spots. I agree with you somewhat regularly and I'm still ready to put you on ignore. It's almost become incessant and I suspect not many are amused with or informed by what you say, at least as far as wrestling goes. We get it, the program is not where you want it to be. Same goes for the rest of us. You appear to be gleeful about it and that is annoying.

Seems to me the program is where some want it to be. That's what bothers me.