South Dakota vs SDSU

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
And he inherited a great player.
And he signed a great one for the Summit in Jenkins, who has 16 at the half while Daum saw limited PT due to foul trouble.

It’ll be interesting to see if TJ jumps this offseason.

Reactions: heitclone

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
And he signed a great one for the Summit in Jenkins, who has 16 at the half while Daum saw limited PT due to foul trouble.

If he does I wonder if Daum would grad transfer? And I wonder if his former coach would make any recommendations? (Optimistic I know, but a guy can dream)

• Creative
Reactions: CYdTracked

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

What kind of opportunities do you think he'll be up for? A higher mid major, or a lower level P5 school?

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
SDSU looks pretty good to me. If they end up winning I can see them being a tough out in the tournament.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
SDSU looks pretty good to me. If they end up winning I can see them being a tough out in the tournament.

Match them up with Kansas (I know they'll be higher than a 16, but that would be fantastic)

I'm hoping for the 12 seed so they can be the upset special this year.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
If he does I wonder if Daum would grad transfer? And I wonder if his former coach would make any recommendations? (Optimistic I know, but a guy can dream)

I'd keep an eye on Jenkins too, with the year he'd have to sit, he could be a beast. He already has a prep school year so who knows how he'd feel about sitting out another year but he's a p5 player.

• Agree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
If he would grad transfer in that case, one would think he’d be TJ’s first recruit at his new job. Daum alongside Ethan Happ and Davidson would have Wisconsin right back at the top of a weak Big 10.

How big of game is this in South Dakota? #1SDSU vs #2 USD in Sioux Falls for a trip to the NCAA on the line.

• Agree
Reactions: baagoe

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
If he would grad transfer in that case, one would think he’d be TJ’s first recruit at his new job. Daum alongside Ethan Happ and Davidson would have Wisconsin right back at the top of a weak Big 10.
Yeah I guess I didn’t really think about that. Maybe he’ll just transfer & Otz will stay put. ;)

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I think TJ could end up at Marquette, minne or wisco. If Daum comes back, wait a year and one of those jobs will be available.