Sonya Heitshusen was forced out at Ch 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcdc4isu

Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
The Iowa Field Report looks like a right wing propaganda publication, and I use the term publication loosely.

They say alcohol was involved in this incident. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any evidence of that.

I'm so sick of Republicans distorting and lying for political gain.
That is how they keep the sheep following and voting for them. They can't stand the truth because it would show how pathetic they are. In the past I voted for some "R's" but can no longer support them.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Let me guess, like Chicago right? You guys are so predictable.

Your username is named after a Weezer song but this is the stance you are taking , you are one confused individual.
Especially cities like Chicago. But take your pick. Violence is rampant in far left nutjob run cities.

• Winner
Reactions: jcisuclones

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
I'm a supporter of Sonya, but she's not making it easy. Keeping a loaded hand gun in the house with no safety doesn't seem like very good judgement.

She's been in the news for a DUI, suing her former employer for age discrimination, and now reckless discharge of a firearm. She could use some good PR.
Most pistols don't have a safety. Some do have redundancies or a function of the gun that act as a safety, however, the key is to keep your finger off the trigger unless you plan on shooting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron