Something's gotta give!

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Between the Cyclones, Vikings and fantasy football, my teams are a combined 0-8! Cyclones, please end my misery Thursday night!

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
same here minus the fantasy football. 0-5 to start the year - great time to be a vikings/cyclone fan!

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Viking fans have to be asking: Of all the qbs in the world, why go with Chris Ponder? Perhaps John Elway can come back and do better. Maybe Terry Bradshaw. How about Ricky Stanzi? Ever since, he married SamP, his game has gone downhill, just like Tiger and Vonn. You catch the drift.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Viking fans have to be asking: Of all the qbs in the world, why go with Chris Ponder? Perhaps John Elway can come back and do better. Maybe Terry Bradshaw. How about Ricky Stanzi? Ever since, he married SamP, his game has gone downhill, just like Tiger and Vonn. You catch the drift.
Yeah, before Sam he was such an incredible quarterback....

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
The sad thing is, Ponder isn't the biggest problem they have right now.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
The Cyclones are harshing my buzz this year, Broncos 3-0, Arsenal top of the table, son's soccer team undefeated, god damn Cyclones.

SWCy13

Nov 14, 2011
The sad thing is, Ponder isn't the biggest problem they have right now.

Not even close..the defense that just gave up 31 points to the ******* Browns and are averaging 32 ppg against is. But all anybody does it ***** about Ponder. Don't get me wrong, Ponder sucks, but this team has huge issues pretty much everywhere. The o-line has been garbage this year, the secondary has been terrible outside of Harrison Smith & Xavier Rhodes, and the set of linebackers they start is easily the worst in the NFL.

And **** Bill Musgrave.

/rant

wcamnclone

Oct 24, 2008
Fargo, ND
Not even close..the defense that just gave up 31 points to the ******* Browns and are averaging 32 ppg against is. But all anybody does it ***** about Ponder. Don't get me wrong, Ponder sucks, but this team has huge issues pretty much everywhere. The o-line has been garbage this year, the secondary has been terrible outside of Harrison Smith & Xavier Rhodes, and the set of linebackers they start is easily the worst in the NFL.

And **** Bill Musgrave.

/rant

But Chad Greenway is the best linebacker to have walked this earth! :jimlad:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Aren't Minnesota professional sports teams fun to cheer for?!
Their teams are like a vast wasteland. Lots of potential to do good like in the far past, but memories are dwindling. The Twinkies and the Vikes have had some good teams in the past. Then something happened. I use to listen to many of their games on the radio in the car. Now they do not even make the playoffs.

Last edited:

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
My sports life feels like one giant knee to the nads.