some great matchups for big12 bowl season ...

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Couple shots against the sec, it would be nice to get the split there. The B12's record against the SEC the last decade our so has been horrendous.

AllIowaTeams

Jun 10, 2010
Grimes
Baylor should destroy UCF. I think Alabama, Oregon, and ASU will easily win. K-State can definitely beat Michigan, especially with the way Michigan limped to the finish. I think Missouri will beat OSU, but who knows how either of those teams will play since they both blew their chance at a BCS bowl.

mikedp

Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
I'm the optimist (or idiot in your mind), but no hill to big for a climber......Go B12, lets show these mega conferences what we're made of. Let the fun begin

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
OU is gonna get their collective faces kicked in. Hopefully that includes the face of their stupid fight song, and the face of their stupid horse mascot.

You forgot their stupid dbag Fry run 'em up disciple coach.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Everybody is expecting us to get killed (except Baylor) so we should outperform. I won't be surprised if they all win.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I think Baylor handles UCF if they get healthy. Watched UCF dominate SC for a half and then lose by three. George O'Leary is a good coach. Baylor needs to get some guys back before they blow out UCF. UCF played Ohio State tight at Columbus last year. You are mistaken if you think UCF is just another Northern Illinois. Blake Bortles is a big quarterback with some skills.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
whatever the outcome, the league is going to have a $46mm money haul.

$17mm Baylor vs. UCF - Fiesta
$17mm Oklahoma vs. Alabama - Sugar
$3.4mm Oklahoma State vs. Missouri - Cotton
$3.2mm Texas vs. Oregon - Alamo
$3.4mm Kansas State vs. Michigan - Buffalo Wild Wings
$2.1mm Texas Tech vs. Arizona State - Holiday

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
whatever the outcome, the league is going to have a $46mm money haul.

$17mm Baylor vs. UCF - Fiesta
$17mm Oklahoma vs. Alabama - Sugar
$3.4mm Oklahoma State vs. Missouri - Cotton
$3.2mm Texas vs. Oregon - Alamo
$3.4mm Kansas State vs. Michigan - Buffalo Wild Wings
$2.1mm Texas Tech vs. Arizona State - Holiday

I thought you only got $9 mil for the second BCS bid.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Baylor vs. UCF - Fiesta
Oklahoma vs. Alabama - Sugar
Oklahoma State vs. Missouri - Cotton
Texas vs. Oregon - Alamo
Kansas State vs. Michigan - Buffalo Wild Wings
Texas Tech vs. Arizona State - Holiday

I'll take Baylor, OSU, KState and Tech as wins please.

I'm not sold on the SEC after they've all beat up on each other this year. Auburn ran the same damn play the entire game against Missouri, it shouldn't be that difficult to stop. Michigan is awful this year, their game against Ohio State and the Buckeyes subsequent loss to Sparty shows how down the B10 is. Arizona State plays in the pillow fight Pac12. I understand that TTech piddled away their season at the end, but I think they can also be a very dangerous team if they come out ready to play.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
OU is gonna get their collective faces kicked in. Hopefully that includes the face of their stupid fight song, and the face of their stupid horse mascot.

It would make me so damn happy to watch bob stoops get pounded 56-3.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
I think Tech is going to get their butt kicked.

Yeah, that is the only game I cannot imagine the Big 12 winning since TT really fell apart at the end and the game is on the West Coast. I even think Texas has an honest shot against Oregon especially at the Alamo.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Baylor vs. UCF - Fiesta
I think Baylor makes a statement and puts up at least 50.

Oklahoma vs. Alabama - Sugar
I have very little interest in watching this given the coaching personalities and teams involved. I don't want either team to win, but I think Bama wins fairly easily.

Oklahoma State vs. Missouri - Cotton
I am actually very interested in watching this one. Should be an entertaining, high-scoring game. I slightly like OSU.

Texas vs. Oregon - Alamo
On first blush, I'd take Oregon big, but I think Texas can make this a game, especially with it being in their own backyard. I still think Oregon wins, but I don't think it will be a blowout.

Kansas State vs. Michigan - Buffalo Wild Wings
I don't think Michigan even shows up.

Texas Tech vs. Arizona State - Holiday
ASU should be favored, but I think Tech pulls this one out. They have a pretty good recent history in bowl games.

Dammit I hate when Iowa State isn't playing in a bowl. Makes the rest of the bowl season much less interesting.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Yes, they are. But besides OU also getting whipped I think those other teams have a punchers chance.

I think Texas and Michigan are similar in terms of they don't always play at their best, but when they do they can beat almost anyone because they are loaded with talent.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I think Texas and Michigan are similar in terms of they don't always play at their best, but when they do they can beat almost anyone because they are loaded with talent.

Right. Depending on which UT team shows up they have the defensive athleticism and speed to keep up with UO. But Mack Brown can do less with more than any coach in major college football so who knows...

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
Looks like Texas plays on Dec. 30th, so Mack can announce his retirement or he can be fired on the 31st/1st and Saban can be hired shortly thereafter. An uninspired Alabama team plays on the 2nd and loses to OU.

In other news, Brown decides to get back to his roots and tells Rhoads he is his huckleberry.