so...whos gunna say it

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I'll say it: The commercials on Cyclones.tv drive me nutz. The sound is all distorted- like I'm watching a cheap 70's flick. Yeah. I just went there.

Thread HiJack!

Yeah. I agree. I toggle my input back over to Satellite during the commercials. I can't handle the music sounding like someone is turning a crank powered record player at a variety of speeds.

Cyclophile1

Dec 14, 2009
Overland Park, KS
Recall that Kansas was just coming off an overtime game with TTech and game where they held Texas to 14 points for 58 minutes and Texas needed final driver to beat them. This was no gimme game - all KU needed was a little confidence on senior night to make this a dogfight. They just about go it in that first quarter with some typical turnovers and the defense needing to find its legs.

Even if the numbers are comparable, there is a huge difference in the area of leadership in aspects like poise, composure, and decision-making. Richardson is just a natural quarterback. He is the QB that looked like the 5th year senior against KU whereas Jantz has looked like a redshirt freshman several times THIS year. If people can't see the tangible difference in the jittery, nervous style of play compared to a cool, confident one I don't know where to go with this topic.

Cheers

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Recall that Kansas was just coming off an overtime game with TTech and game where they held Texas to 14 points for 58 minutes and Texas needed final driver to beat them. This was no gimme game - all KU needed was a little confidence on senior night to make this a dogfight. They just about go it in that first quarter with some typical turnovers and the defense needing to find its legs.

Even if the numbers are comparable, there is a huge difference in the area of leadership in aspects like poise, composure, and decision-making. Richardson is just a natural quarterback. He is the QB that looked like the 5th year senior against KU whereas Jantz has looked like a redshirt freshman several times THIS year. If people can't see the tangible difference in the jittery, nervous style of play compared to a cool, confident one I don't know where to go with this topic.

Cheers

I somewhat agree but did you see all the time Richardson had? I would have been comfortable back there too.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Even Jantz's throw for the TD to Woody was off. Way low. SJ has shown himself to be less than stellar with throws/interceptions, decision making, fumbles, panicking and abandoning the pocket. So far (EMPHASIS) Sam has not shown any of that. How it will play out is for Friday to decide. Hoping itls our turn for a QB to shine!

Help Support Us

Become a patron