So there I was...minding my own business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolookpass

Sep 15, 2009
...tonight as I took Cael for a walk to the local park for him to get some exercise.

Due to the great weather the park was unusually busy, but not with people from my neighborhood. Seems like it was East Side Night in Pleasant Hill...as the riff raff had finished up their August 1st dumpster diving and made their way to our park in search of basketball nets not made of chain and swing sets that had not at one time been the apparatus in a murder.

Well...I let Cael take off for a brisk run as this really is his park, these other miscreants are just trespassing on the greener side of the grass.

One parent came over and asked if that was my rottweiler running out of control. I assured her he could not be talking about Cael and to prove my point I whistled once and Cael came running to my side. I asked the Wal-Mart designer sweats wearing white trash which kid was hers...she pointed out some disheveled 8 year old (I would guess...I am sure his birth was never properly documented due to the lack of proof of who the father was) playing on the merry-go-round. I asked what his name was, "laDandr'e" she replied. I told her to call him over...when she yelled his name the little bastard just turned and flipped her off. I chose my words carefully and spoke slowly so that she would understand them, "Ma'am...it is obvious which one of us needs a leash for our pet."

There is a reason some of us are referred to as the better half. And it is obvious why that bar keeps getting lower and lower.

Reactions: CykoAGR

ISUCLONES15

Mar 24, 2006
Altoona
Is your life really that pathetic that you have to keep posting these rediculous stories? Somebody not getting attention in real life so they have to go on an internet message board and try and be the cool guy? Grow up troll!!

CykoAGR

Dec 16, 2008
Waukee, IA
Although this post is most likely BS, it does actually have some merit and I find it hilarous.

Nice touch on the kids name, classic.

My dog minds better than some of the kids I see in public places. Most of the kid's parents are just acting like they dont see/hear what their little beast is doing.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
You should get a reality TV show. I think I'd watch. Sort of of like watching a car crash.

Tank

Sep 13, 2008
Niceville, FL
Wow! Do you post this stuff on your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter page also b/c if you did, that would be even worse that more people are reading your everyday life stories!!

:no:

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Haha....here comes the anger parade again, why do you guys get so upset?! This is funny ****! Nolook...I love the stories keep 'em coming!

Reactions: clones_jer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron