So OJ got a Twitter account and his first post is...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Old OJ is always classy. Very close to the 25th anniversary of the murders.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Glove didn't fit, had to acquit.

When everyone was doing their OJ specials a few years ago, I read a book about the trial. Like most people, I could never understand why they didn't convict him. But I can sort of understand now why they didn't. Not that I don't think he was guilty as hell, but it made more sense.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
This is all taken out of context. In prison OJ learned construction and the three rules of carpentry are:

1) Measure twice cut once.
2) Hit the nail on the head
3) Make sure you gettin' even

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
When everyone was doing their OJ specials a few years ago, I read a book about the trial. Like most people, I could never understand why they didn't convict him. But I can sort of understand now why they didn't. Not that I don't think he was guilty as hell, but it made more sense.

Read "Outrage" by Vince Bugliosi (RIP). Most effective DA in Los Angeles County history. He says in the book he could have convicted Simpson on the blood evidence alone. (And I don't doubt him.)

• Winner
Reactions: RealisticCy