So is the game on ESPN2 / or ABC in central IA?

cystate1

Sep 8, 2017
Usher in a wedding (which starts at 2:30) so hopefully I can check in a few updates at the back of the church...toughest part will be no loud cheering during the I DO'S... Hope the Jack is packed and ISU plays there best game so far this season on Sat. Go Cyclones!

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Anyone know if the game will be available to watch on the WatchESPN app if you are in the regions it will be broadcast on ABC? (i.e. I will be in Minnesota for a wedding and want to watch on my phone). TIA.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Usher in a wedding (which starts at 2:30) so hopefully I can check in a few updates at the back of the church...toughest part will be no loud cheering during the I DO'S... Hope the Jack is packed and ISU plays there best game so far this season on Sat. Go Cyclones!

Hope it isn't a Catholic wedding. You'll miss the whole game, plus the World Series.

cjs24

Apr 3, 2014
Des Moines, IA
I had this happen for the 2015 Iowa game. I've never been so upset to be in a wedding. Streamed the whole game on my phone. To top it all off, we wore yellow vests with black tuxes. Only good part was that I wore cyclone socks. We were recently talking about our weddings with the bride from that day, and I broke the news to her that I saw literally none of her ceremony. She was less than thrilled.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Anyone know if the game will be available to watch on the WatchESPN app if you are in the regions it will be broadcast on ABC? (i.e. I will be in Minnesota for a wedding and want to watch on my phone). TIA.
If I remember correctly, I believe they do broadcast the ABC game on WatchESPN.

• Agree
Reactions: ZB4CY

isudoc03

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2006
week%209%20map%201.png

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I thought some pockets of the east coast would show UCLA-Washington since they are more historic programs than ISU-TCU. Glad to be wrong! That's probably 80% of the country by population that will see ISU!