SLU vs. EIU

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
as much as i would like to turn it on and watch them struggle...i just refuse to watch iowa basketball, I can't stand it. Ever since they took alford over dr. tom and basically ran that program into the ground. (I used to go to iowa bball games when i was a kid when davis was there. I found the light later in life...) but I just don't like watching iowa bball and i guess a ton of hawk fans think they same way i do. Most of my hawk friends are football fans only and then like someone else in bball or something like UNI, they could care less about what mens or womens bball does.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
As much as I hate them, that is pretty impressive to come back from down 23-6 or whatever it was to win by 7...

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
As much as I hate them, that is pretty impressive to come back from down 23-6 or whatever it was to win by 7...

Impressive? Southeastern LA is not a very good team. They play in the Southland Conference for goodness sake. I actually know some of the kids on their team. No respectable BCS conference team should struggle beating Southeastern...PERIOD.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Impressive? Southeastern LA is not a very good team. They play in the Southland Conference for goodness sake. I actually know some of the kids on their team. No respectable BCS conference team should struggle beating Southeastern...PERIOD.

Alabama isn't very respectable then. They beat SELU 63-61 at Alabama.

Help Support Us

Become a patron