Site to sell B12 tournament MBB tickets

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
First let me say that it is painful to ask this. I support our team as much as anyone. We have been to the last several B12 tournaments and always had a great time. We are going Wednesday to support the team. However, as short handed as we are I can't see us winning more than a game or two. Does anyone have a sight they could recommend to sell later session tickets? I'm thinking other than the ISU site to reach out to fans from other schools.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Stubhub and Tickpick are the only sites I've used to sell on and they've both worked great.

I've also used Craigslist for Big 12 tickets and it has worked well too. For the record, when I've used Craigslist the other person has always shown up in ku gear, always.

Reactions: DrClone

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
I have attended the mens tournament several times in the past when both the mens and womens were in KC. Every time I left a game there were people standing in droves around the exit wanting tickets to the point that it was almost hard to get out. I remember people standing around with "I Need Tickets" signs. Shouldn't be no problem at all to get rid of them after you've watched your 1st game or two.

EIClone

Nov 21, 2011
Solon
I agree with selling at the Sprint center. Ticket held up in the air attracts buyers. There are always people looking for tickets. In the past we have bought tickets inside after games from other fans. This has worked well for us. We like selling or buying to/from other fans better than scalpers.

We have tickets for Wednesday's session, but will need tickets for Thursday win or loose and plan to try and pick some up after the game. We are in section 224 on Wednesday. We are going to watch basketball, but it is always better if ISU is playing.