Alert: Site downtime on Wednesday (8-4-20) AM

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

Just a heads up that we will have some considerable site downtime on Wednesday morning starting at 7.

I apologize for the inconvenience but we are upgrading our forum software and launching the new homepage. The result will be a much better experience for all of you.

The timing sucks but given the current economic status of the site, I didn't really want to pay overtime for the developers to work during off hours. My estimating is that we will be up by noon but I can't make any promises.

Please check out the Cyclone Fanatic Twitter and Facebook pages for updates. This should be a smooth transition.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bigman38

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I might be pretty productive at work tomorrow.

Reactions: kilroy

CyArob

Designator Of Dumb
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2011
MN
If I don't make it through the transition, investigate @Doc

Help Support Us

Become a patron