• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Voting will go past 9 tonight... no penalty for not voting tonight as well.

Sorry guys, there's a pretty knoweldgable guy at work that retired a few years ago but comes in for a week at a time a few times a year to do some stuff... he's in this week and my boss is having me work with him so I can learn stuff from him... and probably pick up some of the work he does so it gets done more than a few times a year. As such, I am not at my computer much this week and staying at work a bit later...

I'll get roles out and we'll get going soon here

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
Sorry guys, there's a pretty knoweldgable guy at work that retired a few years ago but comes in for a week at a time a few times a year to do some stuff... he's in this week and my boss is having me work with him so I can learn stuff from him... and probably pick up some of the work he does so it gets done more than a few times a year

Does he start each sentence with "Back in my day...?" :wink:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Sorry FD... already assigned roles. I could add you but I don't think it'd be a streach of the imagination to figure out what you are...

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
He knows when you are sleeping
He knows when you're on the can
He'll hunt you down and blast your *** from here to Pakistan
Oh you better not breath, you better not move
You're better off dead I'm telling you dude

Santa Clause is gunning you down!!!

Game on in the Gaming forum!

FDCy83

May 15, 2008
Sorry FD... already assigned roles. I could add you but I don't think it'd be a streach of the imagination to figure out what you are...

Not a problem. I will just make a couple of random posts in the game and maybe one of the mafias will make a hit on me when I am not playing. I need that kind of noteriety.