Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
The mafia has a function? Like: Apple C ?:cute:

It was nice to have someone in both factions:yes:

The only way it could be sweeter is if in the next game, one of the other mafia members had to protect you because you were the detective...

OH WAIT, that happened :biglaugh:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Will there be a Christmas poo....would make for a nice transition from last game!

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Will there be a Christmas poo....would make for a nice transition from last game!

No, but there will be Santa Clause... and some reindeer.

And possibly a Surface to Santa rocket launcher with Jolly Seeking missles..

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Sounds like Weird Al will be there too. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTGlUMvbhSw]YouTube - The Night Santa Went Crazy[/ame]

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Looking for a few more... either way we will (likely) start during lunch

And Keep, if you sign up I will be sure to let you know if everyone gets PM's or not :wink:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Where's Wolvey and JEtta?

what about htown or tigershoops?

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I hate to burst your bubble MJones, but I think not. I have to take a shorter lunch today... so I won't be getting things set up.

Is there any objections to starting around dinner time? First day is a crap shoot anyways... I can leave voting open a bit longer too... but long story short I can't take the time to start it over lunch (working too closely under the boss's nose this week... most weeks he probally wouldn't care, this week he probally does)

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I hate to burst your bubble MJones, but I think not. I have to take a shorter lunch today... so I won't be getting things set up.

Is there any objections to starting around dinner time? First day is a crap shoot anyways... I can leave voting open a bit longer too... but long story short I can't take the time to start it over lunch (working too closely under the boss's nose this week... most weeks he probally wouldn't care, this week he probally does)

Wouldn't that basically bring us to a quick evening pile-on of the random variety? Unless, of course, someone pulls a Wolverine.

I know the first day is largely random and all, but there's no chance of someone slipping up in that short of a time, is there?

Still, if folks want to start tonight, let's roll!! Just remember to call dinner "breakfast," like we do in our house. Well, one of us does.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines

Working to closely under the boss's nose, or is your nose to close to the boss's ***? I'm just kidding, I kid, I'm a kidder.