SI has ISU "in the mix" for tourney

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
I honestly think Mizzou is the best team in the big 12, they look scary good this year. I'm not impressed with K-state or Oklahoma though despite what there record says

cy1010

Dec 16, 2009
Why are some of you jumping all over the OP? The thread is about ISU. Give it a rest.

As for the substance, I think it's hard to say who is "in the hunt" at this point, but it's always nice to have people at least mention your program!

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
They must not watch much basketball, but I hope they are right lol

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
This OP makes me miss that Baylor guy coming here to only post Baylor football highlights.

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
Why are some of you jumping all over the OP? The thread is about ISU. Give it a rest.

As for the substance, I think it's hard to say who is "in the hunt" at this point, but it's always nice to have people at least mention your program!

Because it's Mizzoulander...

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka1.jpg

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

You must have missed every one of his smug posts about MU leaving for the SEC...

Mizzoulander

Sep 28, 2011
You must have missed every one of his smug posts about MU leaving for the SEC...

If by "smug" you mean, "in favor of the move," then yeah...that's me. You're the one who can't let the SEC thing die. Mizzou will be gone. Let it go.

I post an ISU-related article about basketball, and you want to talk about me. You'd think I was Hepburn or something.
:rolleyes:

I won't bring up the SEC if you won't...

C

CyBer

If by "smug" you mean, "in favor of the move," then yeah...that's me. You're the one who can't let the SEC thing die. Mizzou will be gone. Let it go.

I post an ISU-related article about basketball, and you want to talk about me. You'd think I was Hepburn or something.
:rolleyes:

I won't bring up the SEC if you won't...

What no one understands is how someones skull can be 6 inches thick and yet still have some sort of brain in there. I mean, it's not much of a brain, but it is still giving you some sort of functionality right?