Sex Trade in Silicon Valley

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/07/10/woman_charged_google_exec_death/

Alix Catherine Tichelman, 26, was arrested in a sting operation on July 4 in connection with the death of Forrest Timothy Hayes, a former manager at Sun Microsystems, Apple, and – at the time of his death – Google. The body of Hayes, 51, was found on his yacht Escape in Santa Cruz in November after he suffered a heroin overdose.

According to the cops, Hayes, who was seemingly happily married for 17 years and had five children, had a "prostitution relationship" with Tichelman – whom he met via the website SeekingArrangements.com, which matches up "Sugar Daddies" with "Sugar Babies."
Hayes arranged to meet Tichelman onboard his yacht, and she brought along heroin and needles, the police allege. Footage from a video surveillance system on the yacht showed Tichelman injected Hayes, who then fell to the floor unconscious and appeared to suffer "medical complications," investigators claimed.
Instead of calling the emergency services, Tichelman cleared away the drugs and her personal effects from around the executive's body, stepped over him several times, then finished her glass of wine and left the yacht, closing the windows blinds as she went, according to police. His body was found by port authorities the next morning.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The real question is how long does it take for Lifetime to make a movie out of this that makes the man the bad guy and the woman the innocent victim.

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
Can somebody explain this to me in Family Friendly words?

Certain enterprising people are providing a good or service to other people in exchange for money. Given the demographics of the area, they are attracting more and more enterprising people to perform the good or service.

The feds are cracking down on this per the original article because they don't want too many enterprising people providing said good or service.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Can somebody explain this to me in Family Friendly words?

zO4OkJa.gif

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Damn, I knew I should have taken that job in Silicon Valley after college. Hookers and heroin... how could it get any better?

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
Certain enterprising people are providing a good or service to other people in exchange for money. Given the demographics of the area, they are attracting more and more enterprising people to perform the good or service.

The feds are cracking down on this per the original article because they don't want too many enterprising people providing said good or service.

Clearly sounds like another case of government liberals taking away our freedoms. Damn Obama.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
A lot of the money in the Bay area goes to housing. Maybe the hookers are bartering for housing.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
I never realized how much Silicon Valley and the mortgage industry had in common

Legalize it

Whoa now, pump the brakes chief. Have you really thought about the potential ripple effects of legalizing the mortgage industry? Makes me shudder.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Whoa now, pump the brakes chief. Have you really thought about the potential ripple effects of legalizing the mortgage industry? Makes me shudder.

Like Obi Wan said, "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy "

I always assumed he was talking about a mortgage broker convention.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron