Sex Crime During Wrestling Practice?

CykoAGR

Dec 16, 2008
Waukee, IA
I love the people that say, "I bet you wouldn't say that to their face. If you did, you'd be sorry." lol
I'm sorry, but when is being a wrestler all of a sudden being the biggest badass and toughest SOB on the face of this earth? Especially, high school aged wrestlers, I knew quite a bit and they were nothing special. I also knew a couple of state champs, who would get their *** handed to them in a fight.
Good wrestler =/= good street fighter

Just my 2 cents... carry on.

You are right in that not all wrestlers are badasses, and yes they could very well get their ***** handed to them in a street fight.

I would put my money on a wrestler in a street fight with a person of the same general size/build who is not an MMA or fighting expert. Its hard for a great fighter to punch you when they are on their back.

For the record I think that the kid in the original post should be forced to walk around with his mouth taped shut and the fingers that he stuck up the other guys *** under his nose.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
its basically a matter of this-

Are you a football fan? What if all the soccer fans across the world called you a fagot for playing football and said pads are for *******?

If a soccer fan told you that to your face- you'd get all up tight about it, too.

Nobody said it to your face. They posted a general comment on an internet message board and you took some serious offense to it.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I went to work in 7 minutes this morning and survived. Does this mean I now have free reign to call wrestlers gay, since I've "gone 7 minutes" ?

Seriously, I'm not going to call wrestlers gay unless I'm joking but anyone who thinks its a stretch to joke about that is kidding themselves. There's no comparison to other sports like basketball where you might have incidental close contact with a guy or football where the quarterback is in close quarters with a guy for a few seconds so that he can grab a football. This is a sport that is primarily about men grabbing other men and rubbing their bodies all over each other. There were high school wrestlers I knew who said they were taught to brush their opponents anuses intentionally to freak them out. If you don't see the potential for gay jokes you are looking the other way on purpose.

No way this happened and if it did that coach needs to be fired.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
I can definately see your point. However playing QB might also interest you especially since it happens every play. The excuse of accidentially turning your hands over might only work a few times though:smile:

This. I both wrestled and played QB and I had a lot more buddies give me **** for playing QB than for wrestling. Granted, I stopped wrestling after freshman year of highschool and went to basketball. Still, almost any sport has some potential "gayness" if you want to look at it.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
This. I both wrestled and played QB and I had a lot more buddies give me **** for playing QB than for wrestling. Granted, I stopped wrestling after freshman year of highschool and went to basketball. Still, almost any sport has some potential "gayness" if you want to look at it.

There ain't nothing gay bout NASCAR buddy!

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I never wrestled but I think anyone can see theres something a little homerotic about the sport. That being said I think you have to very comfortable with your sexuality to admittidly "check another guys oil", roll around sweating on another guy or even wear the singlet. Wrestlers normally start at such a young age they're comfortable doing all those things. Wrestlers are a unique breed, I'm pretty sure its tough for people not associated with it to understand.

Reactions: CykoAGR

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
You are right in that not all wrestlers are badasses, and yes they could very well get their ***** handed to them in a street fight.

I would put my money on a wrestler in a street fight with a person of the same general size/build who is not an MMA or fighting expert. Its hard for a great fighter to punch you when they are on their back.

For the record I think that the kid in the original post should be forced to walk around with his mouth taped shut and the fingers that he stuck up the other guys *** under his nose.

In my experience wrestlers are very good at not getting their *** kicked. They may not be the badest dudes ever but generally they are good at avoiding getting whooped.

agrabes

Oct 25, 2006
No way this happened and if it did that coach needs to be fired.

The guy who said it could have been lying and I wouldn't doubt if he did it on his own without a coach telling him to. Either way, I knew a guy who did it and this was a state top 5 finisher.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
The guy who said it could have been lying and I wouldn't doubt if he did it on his own without a coach telling him to. Either way, I knew a guy who did it and this was a state top 5 finisher.

Sounds like he'd be a good buddy with the molester in this article.

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
its basically a matter of this-

Are you a football fan? What if all the soccer fans across the world called you a fagot for playing football and said pads are for *******?

If a soccer fan told you that to your face- you'd get all up tight about it, too.

First off, you are going off on people that are on the same side of the issue as you. For Pete's sake, use your head a little.

Secondly, you really need to chill-out. If something like this gets you upset then I really would hate to see you face some of life's real challenges. I seriously doubt anybody really thinks wrestling is an indicator of your sexuality. I'm guessing a high percentage of the people on this board played basketball yet you don't hear anybody getting all up in arms over the basketball pics or referances. They're funny.

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
I would imagine that 99% of the time something like this happens (however frequent that is) there would be fisticuffs or some other form of retribution. Every once in a while in other sports somebody will try to get away with a cheap-shot to the nether regions, it's always dealt with right away by the offended party. In last night's L.A. Kings / Calgary game one of the Flames players speared a King in the groin and the King's goaltender went after the dude. You know it's a major offense if a goaltender attacks somebody.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
This. I both wrestled and played QB and I had a lot more buddies give me **** for playing QB than for wrestling

Next time you write something make sure you don't use a swear word in certain spots. Otherwise what you said could be taken as gay. I think the word Crap is what you were talking about. Otherwise you picked a bad thread to get a word stared out.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
Next time you write something make sure you don't use a swear word in certain spots. Otherwise what you said could be taken as gay. I think the word Crap is what you were talking about. Otherwise you picked a bad thread to get a word stared out.

:plaugh: I didn't noticed that when I wrote it. I did mean crap...but there are several 4-letter words that could turn that sentence very gay.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
I both wrestled and was the center on our football team, way more gay jokes about the QB on my *** than any wrestling jokes.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Bet you wouldnt say that to their face, try walking into the practice room and say it to see what happens. People who think wrestling is gay are ones I tend to think might not quite realize that they are living in a closet.

You will come out eventually, all in due time.

I'm sorry you caught the gay.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron