Seth Davis lists ISU has his Final Four darkhorse

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
oh my...... oh my.......

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
Chris Boucher getting picks for impact defender. I don't recall if he we were a serious landing spot for him or not a few years ago. I thought he might have been one of the casualties of the Hoiberg move to the Bulls, but I don't recall. Boucher would have been nice to have in the front court.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
he also forgot to include us in the "almost famous" of his Top 25. Trolls gonna troll.

cycloneryan

May 21, 2006
Des Moines
I have spent the entire off-season trying to keep my expectations down for this team to protect myself from being disappointed. Between watching the exhibition game and excited to get to Hilton at the end of the week for the season opener that has all gone out the window.
I am totally drinking the cool-aid once again, time to book a hotel in Phoenix for the Final Four.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Chris Boucher getting picks for impact defender. I don't recall if he we were a serious landing spot for him or not a few years ago. I thought he might have been one of the casualties of the Hoiberg move to the Bulls, but I don't recall. Boucher would have been nice to have in the front court.

Yes, we were a serious landing spot for him, however I think having Georges, McKay and Nader all solidified as starters was a big factor. That and the speculation about Fred.

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
Yes, we were a serious landing spot for him, however I think having Georges, McKay and Nader all solidified as starters was a big factor. That and the speculation about Fred.

Boy we could have used him last season too though, especially with the funk McKay was in all season.

nocsious3

Aug 23, 2013
Without reading the article ISU does have some things that might point in that direction. Senior laden class, likely good chemistry, and great guard play can all lead to good things in the tournament so I could understand the pick in that context. Now I'll read it and see what he says.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Fun fact, I called him out on something on twitter, not even in a mean way when he was trolling us a couple years ago and he blocked me. I think it was just funny, he couldn't respond to a civil disagreement, or even ignore it, nope blocked.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Darkhorse, you say?
giphy.gif