Seriously, why don't we talk about the important stuff?

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
When Iowa takes the field why don't we play Jailhouse Rock by Elvis. Iowa has a great list of players that are familiar with that.

I think the oldie but goodie "I Fought The Law and the Law Won" would be a better choice.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Here it is. Can our band learn this by the time Iowa comes to Jack Trice or do we play it over the sound system? Just imagine the crowd reaction, especially if it isn't announced or publicized beforehand.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16u0wwCfoJ4"]YouTube - The Clash - I Fought The Law[/ame]

LetsPlay2

Dec 18, 2008
Des Moines
I don't know about the soundtrack, but I say we get rid of the smoke and inflatable helmet entrance and go back to the old entrance of walking down the sidewalk as a team.

majorcyfan

Feb 18, 2007
When Iowa takes the field why don't we play Jailhouse Rock by Elvis. Iowa has a great list of players that are familiar with that.

I think the theme song from the TV show COPS woulde fit the OWA thugs, deviants and ******** drunks just fine.
:yes:

mymanfreddie

Apr 13, 2008
STL
New JTS Soundtrack:
1. Remember the Name - Fort Minor
2. Boom - Nelly
3. Let's Go - Trick Daddy
4. Let the Bodies Hit the Floor - Drowning Pool
5. Low - Flo Rida
6. Heart of a Champion - Nelly
7. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond (don't mess with tradition)
8. Fuel - Metallica
9. Headstrong - Trapt
10. Bullets - Creed
11. I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled (but we aren't, we're from Iowa)

Bigguns

Sep 22, 2008
hey we NEED sweet caroline. it is nice to know that we can all sing and have a good time even though we are getting the snot kicked out of us 70% percent of the time. KEEP IT TILL WE START WINNING!!!
But then we'll have to keep it because we are winning.

Bigguns

Sep 22, 2008
I like Virginia Tech coming in to Enter the Sandman, The band forms a tunnel and the whole stadium is bouncing. It beats the fog/smoke.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
I like Virginia Tech coming in to Enter the Sandman, The band forms a tunnel and the whole stadium is bouncing. It beats the fog/smoke.

Anything would beat the fog/smoke. Let's face it, our tunnel and smoke entrance looks like it belongs in minor league baseball. The low minors. Maybe Rhoads will bring back the traditional walk down the sidewalk.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
AB, Ernest ferguson, Kennard Banks and Devin Mcdowell sang this song
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iymcOZZqfVU&feature=channel_page]YouTube - I STATE the Song[/ame]
They're going to try and get Rhoads to let them come out of the tunnel to it.

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
I think we could actually build a little bit of an identity with our music by playing some really different songs.

The one I'm thinking of is Five Finger Death Punch - Way of the Fist (Edited, of course). It's aggressive, it's got a heck of a beat, and it's got attitude that I think our team could feed off.

Gino76

Dec 14, 2008
Sweet Caroline has to go. Sorry the guys on the field do not stand a chance listen to that song. Physic 101, we need the guys AMPED UP & JACKED UP. What ever happend to House Of Pain's Jump Around? Rage Against the Machine gets me jacked up, alittle Bulls On Parade. A high tempo rock song would be great. Alittle Foo Fighters, anything but Mr. Diamond.

The tunnel has to go. Have the team walk down the walk way out of the locker room. And make sure that everyone touches the plague in the corner.

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
Sweet Caroline has to go. Sorry the guys on the field do not stand a chance listen to that song. Physic 101, we need the guys AMPED UP & JACKED UP. What ever happend to House Of Pain's Jump Around? Rage Against the Machine gets me jacked up, alittle Bulls On Parade. A high tempo rock song would be great. Alittle Foo Fighters, anything but Mr. Diamond.

The tunnel has to go. Have the team walk down the walk way out of the locker room. And make sure that everyone touches the plague in the corner.

I'm all in on Bulls on Parade

Enginerd

Apr 11, 2006
Firestarter - Prodigy

It has a "siren" type beginning and then breaks into some good energy stuff.