Seriously Leistikow?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Chad is predicting a Big Ten West title for Iowa

I think The Chad is underestimating breaking in a young QB who lost valuable time in the spring and summer. I mean look at Rattler.... It's going to be fun watching the B1G fire things up because those fans are going to learn in a hurry that this year is weird.

Reactions: Cytown12

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
What is funny about Sagarin favoring Purdue over 70% of the Big12? Sagarin is well respected here.
Do you remember saying this:

Big 12 Defenses
I am not backpedaling at all. The way I am stating it is the way every rating metric is run. They look at your opponents and where they stand at that point in time. They don't say well two weeks ago OU was ranked in the top 5, they say ISU beat an unranked OU. As I said that will change week...
If so how is Sagarin a reasonable source when Purdue has NOT played a game yet? JFC you are dense.

Reactions: Carlisle Clone

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
What's Sagarin's prediction on how many questions Kkkirk will field on how systemic racism has shutdown all recruiting avenues for Iowa going on 4 months before he walks out.

I'm going with one.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I'm just curious why you're trying to use this Sagarin shtick when it's not landing

Just the other day you were talking about Sagarin and their predictor and how they predicted ISU to be 7-6 last year and they were 7-6 last year.

Since it is used so much on here, I thought it was acceptable?

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just the other day you were talking about Sagarin and their predictor and how they predicted ISU to be 7-6 last year and they were 7-6 last year.

Since it is used so much on here, I thought it was acceptable?
That's not true. Iowa State was +1 vs Sagarin.

Like I said, it's not landing

Reactions: Carlisle Clone