Seriously Leistikow?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wow

"I also think the offseason racial-bias investigation has actually tightened team bonds that will help them power through inevitable adversity in this coronavirus-impacted season."

• Haha
Reactions: Showtimeljs

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I honestly don't think Iowa can lose to Purdue. They're really bad. Like Kansas level bad
There were also some seasons when we thought there was no way we could lose to the Clones and did. Is that attributed to #CLONESSUPERBOWL or it’s college football and you just never know? Fortunately for you, you won’t have to face a pair of wide receivers as good as Purdue’s until you hit Alabama in the CFP. That’s if Alabama makes it.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
There were also some seasons when we thought there was no way we could lose to the Clones and did. Is that attributed to #CLONESSUPERBOWL or it’s college football and you just never know? Fortunately for you, you won’t have to face a pair of wide receivers as good as Purdue’s until you hit Alabama in the CFP. That’s if Alabama makes it.

fell-off-my-dinosaur-step-brothers-gif1.gif

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
There were also some seasons when we thought there was no way we could lose to the Clones and did. Is that attributed to #CLONESSUPERBOWL or it’s college football and you just never know?
Or is that attributed to Hawkeye arrogance and douchebaggery?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Or is that attributed to Hawkeye arrogance and douchebaggery?

The only season that really surprised me was 2005. Iowa was coming off of three straight top 10 seasons and then got absolutely trounced by the Cyclones. The last time the Cyclones took Iowa to the woodshed.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Lol what? They sucked last year and lost their best QB

Purdue was #59 and Rutgers was #135 last year. If you can't see their historical difference going back five or so years, then I don't know what to tell you.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Purdue was #59 and Rutgers was #135. If you can't see their historical difference going back five or so years, then I don't know what to tell you.

Historically Purdue has been better but they lost their QB. I'm not sure what Rutgers lost. Purdue sucks