Sept. 25 UNI Game

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ianuni57

Nov 28, 2007
Central Iowa
I am looking for some tickets for the UNI game. Dont be fooled by my name, I am a UNI alum, but first time season tickets for ISU. We are in the South Endzone, so if anyone has tickets in that area, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I am looking for some tickets for the UNI game. Dont be fooled by my name, I am a UNI alum, but first time season tickets for ISU. We are in the South Endzone, so if anyone has tickets in that area, let me know.

I have a couple extra endzone tickets coming my way that I can part with for the ISU/UNI game. My girlfriend lives in Omaha, and I visit every weekend. We can schedule a meet up once I get them if you are still interested.

ianuni57

Nov 28, 2007
Central Iowa
Just checking to see if there are anymore available. I have a group of 5 looking for tickets. South endzone would be nice, but its not a requirement. Thanks.