Season Tickets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I think renewals came out during the summer last year...I won't be totally shocked if there aren't any released to the public since donors and renewals will get the first crack at them.

Within 5 years I really won't be shocked if a donation is required for basketball season tickets. The corner balcony tickets might be $150 still but they'll probably need a $100 donation or something along those lines.

Once they start selling out of those tickets, ratchet up the price every year. I pay for corner seats right now only because they are better than what I could get in the gold donor section.

kirk89gt

Feb 15, 2014
Anyone willing to do go halfsies on 3 (maybe 4) basketball tickets? Have two kids that love the games, but being an hour away makes it challenging to attend all of them. PM me if interested.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We were buying 8-packs first (corner balcony seats, pick 8 games). I don't remember when they first started selling those seats as season tickets...maybe the mid to late 2000's, but I remember they were $99/seat then.

TranCytive

Apr 15, 2014
We were buying 8-packs first (corner balcony seats, pick 8 games). I don't remember when they first started selling those seats as season tickets...maybe the mid to late 2000's, but I remember they were $99/seat then.

They were $99 3 years ago....

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yeah - they didn't increase until after Hoiball began. They went to $125 first, then to $150 (which is what they still are now, and are still a bargain, IMO.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Is there any price/donation level I can guarantee myself tickets... I need to get on ticket bandwagon, just been scalping last two years after school and its starting to get expensive.

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I'm hearing there's a list of BIG money donors who want prime seats and can 't get them. I expect the donation structure to change in an upward direction soon . Winning costs money people. My tix in row 6 corner balcony would probably cost $500 each minimum plus a sizeable donation at one of the schools we hope to emulate.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Anyone willing to do go halfsies on 3 (maybe 4) basketball tickets? Have two kids that love the games, but being an hour away makes it challenging to attend all of them. PM me if interested.

I'm down. You take the 1st half of the season, I'll take the 2nd half.

:rolleyes:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I'm hearing there's a list of BIG money donors who want prime seats and can 't get them. I expect the donation structure to change in an upward direction soon . Winning costs money people. My tix in row 6 corner balcony would probably cost $500 each minimum plus a sizeable donation at one of the schools we hope to emulate.

There's an upper limit to how far they're going to go. Can't outprice the population.

Frankly, at $500, they can forget it.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames

Since you have the "inside scoop" on this can you define BIG money donors???