FS: SOLD - Season MBB Tickets (at cost)

RIPVEISHEA

Mar 27, 2015
We have a pair of MBB season tickets for sale. Sec 230, Row 15. Selling at cost $900 ($450/ticket).

We have 4 tickets together, but only need 2. There will be games we can't make (usually the late games - 8pm tip). We'll give whoever buys the pair of tickets the first opportunity to buy any games we won't use at cost. Basically, you're guaranteed 2 tickets for the season. Some nights you may have 4 tickets -- all at cost.

HiltonMBB_large.jpg

Last edited:

RIPVEISHEA

Mar 27, 2015
Might be the fact you are saying at cost at $450 and the picture on the post shows they are $325 each

The tickets themselves cost $325 and it's a minimum $500 donation to qualify for that section. Splitting it to $250 is actually less than cost to get tickets in that section.

If you were to try to buy these tickets from the ticket office directly, it would be $1,150 minimum. We actually give more than the required $500 in order to increase our points to qualify for the section. We wouldn't get the tickets without.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
The tickets themselves cost $325 and it's a minimum $500 donation to qualify for that section. Splitting it to $250 is actually less than cost to get tickets in that section.

If you were to try to buy these tickets from the ticket office directly, it would be $1,150 minimum. We actually give more than the required $500 in order to increase our points to qualify for the section. We wouldn't get the tickets without.

I would 2nd that this is a good deal for someone looking to get season tickets through a secondary market.

I'm jealous that I can't get my seats into my donor level area. I finally was able to move over 1 section this year after 4 years of trying. Only 2 more sections to go...

curtgouty

Dec 27, 2017
If I lived closer to Ames would love to buy these! If you don't sell keep me in mind for games - I can usually make a couple.. Good luck!