Scrimmage #1 Scenes You Wanna See

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
I think Tyler Johnson is 49, he looks like a stud at TE. I’ve thought since they signed him that he would be a big contributor. Thanks for the video.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think Tyler Johnson is 49, he looks like a stud at TE. I’ve thought since they signed him that he would be a big contributor. Thanks for the video.

Stevo Klotz according to the roster. I don’t think we even have a Tyler Johnson do we?

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
My guess, he means Tyler Moore the TE from Johnston.
Yes, sorry. I meant Tyler Moore from Johnston. He’s 82. So #49 Stevo Klotz looks good too. With that name imagine how much of a fan favorite he will be if he becomes a baller.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Yes, sorry. I meant Tyler Moore from Johnston. He’s 82. So #49 Stevo Klotz looks good too. With that name imagine how much of a fan favorite he will be if he becomes a baller.
49 Stevo Klotz is getting a lot of pub. Taylor Mouser specifically pointed him out in the interview and then he has a couple big catches in this scrimmage. Maybe he can be the Chase Allen utility TE, the guy that can block some and pass catch as a dual skill guy.

- Also Stevo Klotz is First Team - All Name

TJ Tampa with a nice interception too. Love to see these.

Reactions: clonedude

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Klotz was in the two deeps last year when they broke camp. He gets mentioned every time a coach is asked about TEs. I asked Coach Campbell about him on the very first Coaches Corner last year when his name appeared in the 2-deeps. Don't remember what he said about him, but it was all good.

Reactions: Aclone

Aduhbolu15

Feb 28, 2021
Wasn’t Levi Hummel #38 a LB? The end of the video he looks like he’s playing RB.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Two things stuck out to me.

1. Gold pants

2. Both sides wearing white helmets
Now you are noticing the most important details. The uniform!

Everything else is secondary. Haha.

Just kidding! And what the others said, if you didn't already know.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm pretty sure you were kidding also! :)

Great watching these with a roster handy. Good way to get to know the players!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyon309Cy

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I'm not sure there is really anything to glean from this video, but boy am I excited! Fall is right around the corner and in a month we'll be breaking down the results of the ISU v UofI game!

ready-my-body-is-ready.gif

Reactions: Aclone and t-noah