Scott Drew: The Disciplinarian

Neckbeard

Dec 20, 2008
This program feels dirty. Enjoy these halcyon days Baylor fans, the rug will be pulled out soon.

CylentButDeadly

May 1, 2009
Windsor Heights, IA
First question: How long did Dunn's (ex) girlfriend have to eat through a straw while her jaw was wired shut?

Dunn should be forced to sit out the equivalent amount of time.

Absinthe

Oct 4, 2010
This program feels dirty. Enjoy these halcyon days Baylor fans, the rug will be pulled out soon.

Baylor the new SMU. If you really want to laugh/disbelieve/cry check out baylorfans.com for the way they have rationalized this one.

isurules

Nov 13, 2010
Stupid. NCAA should suspend not the coach. All the coach wants to do is see his W's pile up.

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Wow. Just read some of the thread at Baylorfans.com. I'm thinking a lot of them must have wives and girlfriends who get hurt from 'falling down the stairs'.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
This reeks so bad, it makes me want to vomit. It epitomizes everything that's wrong with college basketball.

1. The girlfriend refuses to press charges against the punk that broke her jaw because she doesn't want to mess up her gravy train.
  2. The girlfriend's FATHER defends the punk because he doesn't want to mess up his gravy train.
  3. The coach welcomes back a player who beats women because he doesn't want to mess up his gravy train.
  4. The religious school in which the punk is enrolled chooses to reinstate the punk because they don't want to mess up their gravy train.
Talk about selling your soul to the devil....it doesn't get any worse than this.

Last edited:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
This reeks so bad, it makes me want to vomit. It epitomizes everything that's wrong with college basketball.

1. The girlfriend refuses to press charges against the punk that broke her jaw because she doesn't want to mess up her gravy train.
  2. The girlfriend's FATHER defends the punk because he doesn't want to mess up his gravy train.
  3. The coach welcomes back a player who beats women because he doesn't want to mess up his gravy train.
  4. The religious school in which the punk is enrolled chooses to reinstate the punk because they don't want to mess up their gravy train.
Talk about selling your soul to the devil....it doesn't get any worse than this.

Yeah, I think you summed it up. This one really stinks.