Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
You also need to do a Jaeger bomb every time Randy wears a pink pocket square or tie.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
  1. Everytime a girl in the room with you screams "It's ugly," you drink.
  2. Drink for every year the bride and groom knew each other before they got engaged.
  3. If the groom is more than 10 years older than the bride, drink. Also, every guy must cheers and say "Nice."
  4. For every guy in the bride's panel, all the guys playing have to cheers and drink.
  5. Everytime someone in the show cries, you drink
  6. Everytime someone in the show says "It's about me, not my mom," or something to that effect, you drink.
  7. Everytime someone in the show mentions the "budget," you drink. If they fall in love with a dress out of the budget, drink twice. If the dress gets discounted, drink 3.
  8. If the dress gets discounted because of a sob story, drink 4.
  9. The first time Randy comes on the screen, start drinking. Drink until he's not on the screen anymore.
  10. If a family member is too controlling, drink.
  11. If a friend is too controlling drink 2.
  12. Everyone in the room must decide wether the dress will fit after alterations. If you're right, give a drink to someone else.
  13. If the wedding is less than a month away finish your drink.
  14. When they ask "Are you saying yes to the dress?" If she says no, drink once, if she says yes, drink twice. If Randy asks, regardless of answer, finish your drink.

Pretty sure it's a marathon...Happy Friday!

Good lord, you'd hardly make it through one episode before passing out with these rules..

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I thought the Say Yes to the Dress days would be over in our apartment after the wedding...no such luck.