Sam Ponder Pet My Mullet

Cyhops

Nov 4, 2009
Oak Island NC
Great signs at Game day as usual. Looks like a great environment at NDSU today, total respect for their program beyond the obvious reasons.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
This is still my favorite sign. From last year's Fargo gameday:

Crap-on-me-sam-ponder.jpg

I wonder if she went to find that guy too?

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Does anyone else think that street in Fargo looks like the entrance to Adventureland? What a ********. And that arena they play FB in? Is that even better than the UNIDome? It's amazing that they are winning in that location with those facilities. I'd say that there's a good chance they are cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
Fargo is a great game day environment. Their fans are always classy when I've been there a couple times and when they come to Brookings as well. Looking forward to road trip for the SDSU v NDSU match up this year.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Fargo is a great game day environment. Their fans are always classy when I've been there a couple times and when they come to Brookings as well. Looking forward to road trip for the SDSU v NDSU match up this year.

Good luck with that. I wouldn't drive across the street to watch NDSU play anyone other than ISU.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Lot's of respect for NDSU's program. I think it's awesome they've had gameday the last couple years, and I hope Samantha finds the mullet guy.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Lot's of respect for NDSU's program. I think it's awesome they've had gameday the last couple years, and I hope Samantha finds the mullet guy.

I think as the years go by, people will have less and less respect for that program. Think of this: That state is now flush money and the rise of the FB program coincides with that. Something smells fishy. They are the Boise St of the 2020's.

runtheoption

Aug 17, 2009
Does anyone else think that street in Fargo looks like the entrance to Adventureland? What a ********. And that arena they play FB in? Is that even better than the UNIDome? It's amazing that they are winning in that location with those facilities. I'd say that there's a good chance they are cheating.

Good luck with that. I wouldn't drive across the street to watch NDSU play anyone other than ISU.

I think as the years go by, people will have less and less respect for that program. Think of this: That state is now flush money and the rise of the FB program coincides with that. Something smells fishy. They are the Boise St of the 2020's.
Wrong. To have less respect for our program implies that there was respect for us in the first place. We are just a DII program from North Dakota with no tradition.

But we have the FargoDome...so we have that goin for us, which is nice.

#buttNDSU