Salt and Soda

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
So, the wife is making me give up salting my food, and cut be back to one Pepsi Maxx per day, on the heals of a little 'incident' I had last week. These are two of my favorite things to consume, as I love salty foods, and nothing is better to me than a cold Pepsi. Anyone else had to make changes like this before? Any tips?

I quit pop after having kidney stones. That lasted about a month.. Pibb is just too damn good.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
I'm in the same boat as you (other than calling it the wrong name). Only drink pop with my cheap Canadian whiskey now, & even then I try to use diet or the 10 calorie variety.
There's just something about a whiskey/coke that my taste buds won't let me give up

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
After 2 lithotripsy procedures and a brief stay in the hospital (kidney stones), I have pretty much given up my Diet Dew addiction. Now I force down about 80 ounces of water each day. All I do at work is drink and pee.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
After 2 lithotripsy procedures and a brief stay in the hospital (kidney stones), I have pretty much given up my Diet Dew addiction. Now I force down about 80 ounces of water each day. All I do at work is drink and pee.

Throw a nap in there and that sounds like my kinda job.