S7 Parking Pass (Club Section Reserved Parking)

akclone

Bookie
Nov 28, 2006
I have 1 parking pass in the S7 Club Section Reserved area for sale. The parking pass is good for 1 numbered, reserved spot next to the stadium on the east side. 1 car or van, no RV's or busses.

Pick up in Ames today or tomorrow AM or I can deliver in Ames. Asking 75.00 OBO. PM me if interested.

bootcy

Apr 12, 2006
Waukee
And what was the donation?

(perhaps I'm thinking of the wrong lot)

You are thinking of the correct lot, a friend donates at such a high level that he has a spot in the lot next to the Jacobsen building with his name on it and was able to but an extra space in S7 for $50.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Damn..... lets consider deflation here... I think $20 and some pocket lint is all I got on me today...

Damn it sucks being married and broke....

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
And what was the donation?

(perhaps I'm thinking of the wrong lot)

So you ask somebody to help pay for YOUR donation to ISU? Listen, I got no problem with a guy making a few extra bucks, no problem at all, but a $50 for a season pass for $75? Seems like your bending over fellow Cyclone fans..:skeptical:

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
So you ask somebody to help pay for YOUR donation to ISU? Listen, I got no problem with a guy making a few extra bucks, no problem at all, but a $50 for a season pass for $75? Seems like your bending over fellow Cyclone fans..:skeptical:

Then don't buy it.

Why not ask for it? I'm asking them to pay for MY ticket.

All I'm saying is that it's a prime spot. No different than a prime seat inside. The ticket costs the same for a 50 yardline as it does on the goalline. The donation is what gets it for you. Yet, when in demand, those seats tend to go for a touch more.

And let's be honest - it's about as much of a donation as are taxes. You want the seat or the spot - you pay for it.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron